Solved

urgent help need to buy a pc. ASUS P8H61-M LX or intel DH61WW and i5-3570k vs i53550

Which motherboard and the processor is the best ? ASUS P8H61-M LX or intel DH61WW.

Intel® Core™ i5-3570k Processor or 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3550 Processor
ASUS P8H61-M LX or intel DH61WW
EVGA NVIDIA GTX 650 (1GB)
8 GB ram

My main intentention in buying this is to work with illustrator and photoshop cs6 and so are for gaming like farcry 3 / battlefield 3 / grid 2 / need for speed most wanted 2 / tomb rider / crysis 3 / assasin creed / and upcoming new GTA game........


edit:

Edit:


I've already brought the GTX 650 1 GB VGA and the power supply. I5-3570k processor is out of stock at the moment. i can't wait another month to get it. so I ordered I5 - 3470 processor and the intel DH77KC motherboard. from my perspective only difference between the i5-3570k and i5-3470 is the onboard graphic perfomance which i5-3570k has a 4000 onboard graphic and i5-3470 has a 2500 onboard graphic. i've already brought a GTX 650, so i wouldn't see any differnce at all. am i right?

Intel® Core™ i5-3470 Processor (3rd Generation)
Intel - M/Board - DH77KC motherboard
AERO COOL power supply - 600W
EVGA NVIDIA GTX 650 (1GB)
8 GB Ram (1600 Speed )
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about urgent buy asus p8h61 intel dh61ww 3570k i53550
  1. Whats ur budget ???
  2. Sn1992-1361850 said:
    Whats ur budget ???


    This is the maximum price I can go for .... I have trouble choosing motherboard and the processor. i5-3570k processor is cheaper than i5-3550 processor. so which one should i get?
  3. look 3570k is one of the best cpus
    and there is no point getting a k series unlocked prcessor and putting into h61 board get a z75 or z68 board so that u can o.c.
  4. Sn1992-1361850 said:
    look 3570k is one of the best cpus
    and there is no point getting a k series unlocked prcessor and putting into h61 board get a z75 or z68 board so that u can o.c.


    at the moment i can't afford that kind of expensive board. So what should I get asus or Intel or gigabyte board. And will I able to play all new games with high performance like 1920*1080 resolution with max detail. i don't want to overclock vga or processor
  5. what are the cost f these boards
    srry fr nt providing u direct answer
    bt i just want that u spend ur money in the best way
  6. Sn1992-1361850 said:
    what are the cost f these boards
    srry fr nt providing u direct answer
    bt i just want that u spend ur money in the best way


    Everything will cost around 500 - 550 dollars.

    Processor 215 dollars
    motherboard 60.40 dollars.
    vga 154 dollars
    ram 83 dollars
  7. Best answer
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($217.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($84.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Patriot Intel Extreme Master, Limited Ed 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card ($154.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $517.95
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-24 15:55 EDT-0400)


    this has 7850 which is very much better from 650
    z77 mobo for descent o.c.
    u can add a hyper 212 cooler from outlet pc at 29.98$
  8. Sn1992-1361850 said:
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($217.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($84.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Patriot Intel Extreme Master, Limited Ed 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card ($154.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $517.95
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-24 15:55 EDT-0400)


    this has 7850 which is very much better from 650
    z77 mobo for descent o.c.
    u can add a hyper 212 cooler from outlet pc at 29.98$


    I've already brought the GTX 650 1 GB VGA and the power supply. And I5-3570k processor is out of stock at the moment. i can't wait another month to get it. so I ordered I5 - 3470 processor and the intel DH77KC motherboard. from my perspective only difference between the i5-3570k and i5-3470 is the onboard graphic perfomance which i5-3570k has a 4000 onboard graphic and i5-3470 has a 2500 onboard graphic. i've already brought a GTX 650, so i wouldn't see any differnce at all. am i right?

    Intel® Core™ i5-3470 Processor (3rd Generation)
    Intel - M/Board - DH77KC motherboard
    AERO COOL power supply - 600W
    EVGA NVIDIA GTX 650 (1GB)
    8 GB Ram (1600 Speed )
  9. wrong, 3570k has better performance than any other lower i5 cpu, and even outperform some i7 .... if u can get it for a good price, my advice, GET IT! then in future upgrade to a Z77 board ...
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Intel CPUs Intel i5 Processors