Solved

Cheap motherboard for i5 4670k

I am looking for a good motherboard for my i5 4670k i dont know which motherboard to get.. i wanted to get the Asus B85M-G motherboard but someone told me it would bottleneck my CPU So which motherboard should i get ? ( I need no multiple video card support ) - Please ask me for more information if required.

I am not planning to overclock either.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cheap motherboard 4670k
  1. What's your budget? Are you planning on SLI/Crossfire in the future? How much of an overclock do you want?
  2. sophiebeth100 said:
    What's your budget? Are you planning on SLI/Crossfire in the future? How much of an overclock do you want?


    Sorry i forget to mention.. good thing you ask for it, i have updated my post but anyways : No i do not want SLI or crossfire.. I am not planning to OC either..
  3. Best answer
    If you don't want to overclock then don't go for a K processor - go for a 4430 instead, much cheaper and still great!

    Here's a great motherboard at a great price: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157383
  4. sophiebeth100 said:
    If you don't want to overclock then don't go for a K processor - go for a 4430 instead, much cheaper and still great!

    Here's a great motherboard at a great price: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157383


    Thanks :)
  5. WackyNoodle said:
    sophiebeth100 said:
    If you don't want to overclock then don't go for a K processor - go for a 4430 instead, much cheaper and still great!

    Here's a great motherboard at a great price: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157383


    Thanks :)



    Now worries! Good luck with your new components! :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Intel i5