Is this going to run games like LoL, Minecraft etc. at max graphics easily?
- Asus GTX650-E-1GD5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX650
- Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB SATA3
- Asus DRW-24B5ST/BLK/G/AS 24x DVD+/-RW
- AMD FX-4100 3.6 Ghz 4-core Black Editon
- Asus M5A78L LE 760G AM3+ ATX emolevy
- Kingston Valueram 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
- Codegen mid towerer
- 420W Power Supply (Comes with the case)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
I recommend getting a higher power supply, the gtx 650 already requires at least 400 so you want to make sure you have plenty. 500w supply?
It will run lol easy, minecraft depends on ram and cpu. New update came out letting you choose how much ram you want minecraft to use bringing a huge performance. But minecraft can be unstable but will run great on your system