Tekkit server NEEDs HELP
i have everything ready but when i go to launch it for the first time it doesn't launch it just gives some java recognized internal or external command PLZ help
1. Open up My Computer / Local Disc C / Program Files (86) /
2. In your "Program file (86), find the folder called "Java" then copy it
3. Open up My Computer / Local Disc C / Program Files
4. In that folder locate "Java" again, then delete it.
5. In Program files, again Paste the java from ur "Program File (86)"
6. Open up the "java" and locate to /jre6/bin
7. Then copy the path of the file. It should be : C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin
8. Then click "Start" And Right click on "My Computer" and go to "Properties".
9. On the left you will see "Advanced Setting" Click on it then click on "Environment Variables" then make sure your on the "Advance" tab.
10. Under "System Variables" you will see "New".
You will want to make 2 new variables, they should be SIMILAR to these. 1. Variable name : NAME Variable Value : C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin 2. Variable name : CLASSNAME Variable Value : C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin
11. Then simply save/exit everything