Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

need advice on PSU,Graphic card and cabinet for my configuration ....

Last response: in Systems
Share
July 25, 2013 11:52:44 PM

i have amd fx 6300 cpu and asus m5a97 r2.0 mobo ,4 gb kingston hyper blu ram @1600 mhz ,asus nvidia en 210 gpu ,harddisk 1 tb and 2 tb wd .....please suggest the best to complete my pc ....and right now i have blue star 650 w psu ...is it good for my pc


plz do suggest ..

i have played nfs run on this config AT LOW SETTINGS ...
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
July 26, 2013 1:30:41 AM

how much money are u looking to spend?
m
0
l
July 26, 2013 1:47:35 AM

11229862,0,1328240 said:
how much money are u looking to spend?[/quotem


i have a very tight bugdet ..but just want to have the configuration that would utilise well the cpu and mobo ....
m
0
l
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
July 26, 2013 2:04:16 AM

for choosing a case....what mobo do u have?
m
0
l
July 26, 2013 4:04:57 AM

bhushan2007yadav said:
i have amd fx 6300 cpu and asus m5a97 r2.0 mobo ,4 gb kingston hyper blu ram @1600 mhz ,asus nvidia en 210 gpu ,harddisk 1 tb and 2 tb wd .....please suggest the best to complete my pc ....and right now i have blue star 650 w psu ...is it good for my pc


plz do suggest ..

i have played nfs run on this config AT LOW SETTINGS ...


jinayhvora said:
for choosing a case....what mobo do u have?



amd fx 6300 | Asus M5a97 r2.0 | Kingston DDR3 1600MHz 4GB RAM | Asus nVidia Geforce 210 Silent | WD 1 Tera SATA HDD | blue star 650 watt PSU |
m
0
l
July 26, 2013 4:06:35 AM

jinayhvora said:
for choosing a case....what mobo do u have?


i have asus m5a97 r2.0 ..also i have blue star 650 watt psu ...would this psu able to take load of my config ..if not which psu should i go for ...

amd fx 6300 | Asus M5a97 r2.0 | Kingston DDR3 1600MHz 4GB RAM | Asus nVidia Geforce 210 Silent | WD 1 Tera SATA HDD | blue star 650 watt PSU |
m
0
l

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
July 26, 2013 4:13:53 AM

this is the minimum i would advise u to buy
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 1GB Video Card ($139.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: BitFenix Merc Alpha (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($49.99 @ Microcenter)
Total: $219.97
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-26 07:13 EDT-0400)
Share
July 27, 2013 7:18:05 AM

jinayhvora said:
this is the minimum i would advise u to buy
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 1GB Video Card ($139.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: BitFenix Merc Alpha (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($49.99 @ Microcenter)
Total: $219.97
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-26 07:13 EDT-0400)




i also want to know thet right now i have the stock cooler that came up with amd processor and my temp are arng 45-55 ...so whic cooler should i go for ..
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
July 27, 2013 7:30:13 AM

are those idle or load temps? and what is ur ambient temperature
m
0
l
July 28, 2013 3:40:52 AM

jinayhvora said:
are those idle or load temps? and what is ur ambient temperature


those are ambient at 38 idle
and on load goes to arng 55 degrees on stock cooler
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
July 28, 2013 4:30:04 AM

its good, ur load temperatures can go upto 75-80 without any problem, run a Stress Test with Prime95 and check ut temps then
m
0
l
July 29, 2013 5:49:03 AM

jinayhvora said:
its good, ur load temperatures can go upto 75-80 without any problem, run a Stress Test with Prime95 and check ut temps then


i tried prime95 ind got my max temperature aroung 51 degrees on full load .. so i am thinking of buying coolermaster hyper 212 evo ...which cooler would u recommend
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
July 29, 2013 8:19:27 AM

ur temps are very good u do not need any other cooler
m
0
l
!