Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

FX-8320+660 or FX-6300+760?

Last response: in CPUs
Share
July 26, 2013 4:26:26 PM

Well the title says it all, my buddy's gonna build his own pc and he already bought a motherboard, an Asus M5A97 R2.0. I don't really want to decide for him, and he is on a budget.

Any suggestions would do, except changing to an Intel :) 

Thanks!

More about : 8320 660 6300 760

Best solution

a b à CPUs
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
July 26, 2013 4:44:16 PM
Share

If gaming is by far the most important usage, definitely the FX-6300 & GTX 760.
July 26, 2013 5:17:17 PM

jessterman21 said:
If gaming is by far the most important usage, definitely the FX-6300 & GTX 760.


Yup, he is gaming with some video editing for his Youtube channel. I'll just tell him tomorrow.
Related resources
a b à CPUs
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
July 30, 2013 12:54:26 PM

dawggg75 said:
jessterman21 said:
If gaming is by far the most important usage, definitely the FX-6300 & GTX 760.


Yup, he is gaming with some video editing for his Youtube channel. I'll just tell him tomorrow.


I'd appreciate picking mine as the solution :) 
July 30, 2013 2:44:50 PM

jessterman21 said:
dawggg75 said:
jessterman21 said:
If gaming is by far the most important usage, definitely the FX-6300 & GTX 760.


Yup, he is gaming with some video editing for his Youtube channel. I'll just tell him tomorrow.


I'd appreciate picking mine as the solution :) 


There ya go buddy.

!