cm 212 evo push/pull will ram fit?

zomgdaboy

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
I will gonna buy cm evo and corsair sp120 to make push pull but i dont know if it will fit.

Ram is corsair vengence(2x4gb)
Mobo is asus p8z77-lk

Solution
1. With only the two RAM sticks, it will fit. If you want to add another pair later, you may be out of luck.
2. Push/pull doesn't really add any cooling capability. A degree or two at most.
3. But if you must, you really need two identical fans. Otherwise they'll be fighting each other.

USAFRet

Titan
1. With only the two RAM sticks, it will fit. If you want to add another pair later, you may be out of luck.
2. Push/pull doesn't really add any cooling capability. A degree or two at most.
3. But if you must, you really need two identical fans. Otherwise they'll be fighting each other.

Solution
The cooler master Evo comes with a120mm Blade Master fan. If you add another one to pull air it'll drop CPU temp by 2 maybe 3 degrees. Instead of adding a pull I suggest adding the fan to the case. This way you could improve all temps. I really don't think push pull is worth it. It's better to just jump up to a Xigmatek Dark Knight II or Thermaltake Frio.

400R is an excellent case. Fans will fit.