7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 8320 pcie 3570 pcie gen games
  1. Divyesh Mehta said:
    FX-8320 with pcie 2.0 v/s 3570 with pcie 3.0 for next-gen games only

Who wins
    will there be bottleneck coz of pcie2.0 in amd rig

Asus Made a PCIe 3.0 AMD motherboard , the Sabertooth /GEN3 R2

But still Intel wins.
  2. PCIe 3.0 is a gimmick currently; nothing even maxes out PCIe2.0x8 yet.

i5 wins, though the AMD is better in very multithreaded tasks (which most games aren't).

You may want to consider the i5-3350p.
  3. Someone Somewhere said:
    PCIe 3.0 is a gimmick currently; nothing even maxes out PCIe2.0x8 yet.

i5 wins, though the AMD is better in very multithreaded tasks (which most games aren't).

You may want to consider the i5-3350p.

lol gimmick for gamers only .. Raid cards at PCIe 3.0 x4 ,x8 x16 exist and they take full bandwidth too ...
  4. Yes, but spot the "for next-gen games only" in the title? I'd say we're talking about games here.

And there are still only very specialized applications where you're going to use the large number of SSDs necessary to provide that amount of bandwidth. Most chassis only have x8 slots.
  5. Only Single GPU talks here
    And i wanna that does the next gen games at ultra setting HD FULL will use full pcie 2.0 bandwith ( like crysis 5 or 6 )
  6. Someone Somewhere said:
    Yes, but spot the "for next-gen games only" in the title? I'd say we're talking about games here.

And there are still only very specialized applications where you're going to use the large number of SSDs necessary to provide that amount of bandwidth. Most chassis only have x8 slots.

not really , just use cheap 60G SSD you will fill them up FAST ... 8xSSD with saturate PCIE X4 3.0
  7. Best answer
    Crysis 3 can't be run on current hardware at max, even if you have a hexa-core OCed i7 and multi-titans.

PCIe2.0 is plenty for the next few years.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Bottleneck next-generation CPUs