350$ Gaming pc questions

G

This is what i'm building (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6FD1b-tYkk)

Questions:
1. How many fps on minecraft (Lowest Settings

2. How many fps on League of Legends on high and low?

3. Will this run team fortress 2 with low settings, with no lag?

4. Will this run team fortress 2 with high settings, with no lag?

5. Can this play Crysis 3 with the lowest settings, no lag?

6. Can this multitask with no lag? (Like playing League of legends and skyping people at the same time)

Solution
1. Pretty sure, idk what their system reqs are
2. Definetly on low, 90% confident on high.
3. yes, on medium at a minimum
4. same question
5. MAYBE in 720p.. maybe. i know those can play bf3 in the lowest in 780p and crysis is about the same
6. yep.

What you need to do is go to youtube and type in that A10 that you have and what game. ppl are always uploading videos of their systems performing, you can do it!!

Can i also recommend getting like a Phenom ii x4 955 type of processor and then getting like a hd7770 and instead of 8gb of ram get 4? that will be a much bettter performance solution for the money in my opinion

fritolay77

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
1. Pretty sure, idk what their system reqs are
2. Definetly on low, 90% confident on high.
3. yes, on medium at a minimum
4. same question
5. MAYBE in 720p.. maybe. i know those can play bf3 in the lowest in 780p and crysis is about the same
6. yep.

What you need to do is go to youtube and type in that A10 that you have and what game. ppl are always uploading videos of their systems performing, you can do it!!

Can i also recommend getting like a Phenom ii x4 955 type of processor and then getting like a hd7770 and instead of 8gb of ram get 4? that will be a much bettter performance solution for the money in my opinion

Solution