Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

What's the best video card I can fit in this case?

Last response: in Components
Share
July 29, 2013 5:27:46 AM

I think it only fits single slot cards less than 8 inches in length. Preferrably under 7.5 inches.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Anything better than HD 7750?

More about : video card fit case

a b U Graphics card
July 29, 2013 5:37:49 AM

Michael Zhang said:
I think it only fits single slot cards less than 8 inches in length.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


why this case ? there is a same case like this from lian li with 2 slots opening.

this case has one slot , so you need to look for single slot cards ..
m
0
l
July 29, 2013 5:38:50 AM

SNA3 said:
Michael Zhang said:
I think it only fits single slot cards less than 8 inches in length.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


why this case ? there is a same case like this from lian li with 2 slots opening.

this case has one slot , so you need to look for single slot cards ..


It's the smallest possible case that fits standard size components. I wanted to make a small computer.
m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
July 29, 2013 5:43:07 AM

AFOX 7850

Not sure about availability.

In this form factor if you go for a 2 slot version, then the 670 DirectCUII mini from Asus is king.
PC-Q08B for example would do for case, still plenty small.
m
0
l
July 29, 2013 5:59:30 AM

Would prefer cards that are readily available from Newegg or Microcenter
m
0
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
July 29, 2013 6:28:34 AM

Michael Zhang said:
SNA3 said:
Michael Zhang said:
Would prefer cards that are readily available from Newegg or Microcenter


single slot HD7850

http://www.afox-corp.com/en/products_details.asp?proid=...

lol if you can find it


okay besides that one haha



HD 7750 GDDR5
Share
!