1. In game, 4570 is not much better than 3570, not considerable.
2. 4570 is low power than 3570 when it is idle, so it's not much helpful when you play game. I would be surprise if it is 2 times less power than 3570.
3. Again, I would be surprise if 4570 is cooler than 3570, actually, it's hotter when it loads heavily.
4. SSD get nothing to do with OC. SSD will help your rig boot up and load your games extremely fast. I thinks it's very helpful in this way. But, remember, SSD does not help much in the game performance, the VGA does.
5. The basic things about b85 and h87 is: H87 get 6 sata3 and have raid, b85 get 4 sata3, 2 sata2 and no raid.
6. Giga H87-D3H is much better than B85M-D3H. The H87-D3H goes with all Japan electrolytic capacitor, IOR mosfet, Digital CPU VRM and USB fuses. The B85M-D3H goes with all Taiwan cap, low ESD mosfet...not so good as H87-D3H.
>>>Though Haswell is not out-performed compare to Ivy-bridge, but for the best, I think you should go for 4570 and H87-D3H and a good SSD is very helpful to.