Solved

Should i return this PSU?

So i have been reading mixed reviews about the hx750. some say it is great and some say they have this chirping noise.

I ordered off amazon and i can return it since i havnt opened it and pick up a seasonic model psu if people believe this product is going to have problem then i am going to return it.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about return psu
  1. I would return it and get the Seasonic.


    Go with the BEST.
  2. Now that you have got it, use it. if you experience any issues, RMA it. Though seasonic is the best and problem free.
  3. abgaut said:
    Now that you have got it, use it. if you experience any issues, RMA it. Though seasonic is the best and problem free.


    what does rma mean i see it popping up everywhere...
  4. Liam Joyce said:


    what does rma mean i see it popping up everywhere...


    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rma

    See first result.
  5. I contacted amazon and they said if the chirping noise is there then i can get a full refund, so once everything is together i will test it out and if it appears just return it and go seasonic
  6. Great choice power your system with the best!
  7. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    Great choice power your system with the best!


    besides that chirping noise is the hx750 a good psu? i read on jonnyguru giving the hx850 a 10 and the hx650 was the only one that was a flop
  8. Best answer
    Yes it's still a great unit , you just sometimes get unlucky and get a bad one.
  9. MC_K7 said:
    Liam Joyce said:


    what does rma mean i see it popping up everywhere...


    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rma

    See first result.

    lol thanks for that.. thought it might be something forum specific

Ask a new question

Read More

Reviews Power Supplies Components