Now that the 760 and the 7950 are priced similarly....

PCvirgin

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013
I'm curious as to which card is overall better in terms of cost, quietness, cooling, and overall performance. Personally I'm an Nvidia guy and the future features of the 760 look good, but 4 extra games on the 7950 as well as similiar performance...why do you hate me AMD/Nvidia!?

Solution
I've always been an Nvidia fan (although I use a radeon 6950 in my desktop), but the differences between those two are so slight that I think it's six of one a half dozen of the other. If you won't use the games with the radeon, but feel you can sell them on ebay or some such, you can recoup some of the cost of the card. If you will use the games, question answered.

Mark
I've always been an Nvidia fan (although I use a radeon 6950 in my desktop), but the differences between those two are so slight that I think it's six of one a half dozen of the other. If you won't use the games with the radeon, but feel you can sell them on ebay or some such, you can recoup some of the cost of the card. If you will use the games, question answered.

Mark

Solution