Windows 7 free trial

winkay

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a free trial of Windows 7 64-bit to burn to a disc for my friend to test out, if he likes he can just buy a key i think, only want a legitimate trial, nothing more, nothing less.

If this is breaching any sort of illegal smuggling pirate copyright ® law infringement i apologise,

Thanks in advance,

Solution
X86 is the 32-bit version, Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 U (media refresh) X17-58997.iso (USA - English) is the 64-bit version and you are right.

Here is the link for the official download site. http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links
Burn the ISO images to the DVD.

winkay

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013

Thanks Cin19

winkay

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013

Thanks Cin19, you da man!

somae

blackbird wrote:
> Just key sales are not legit , and are usual from technet accounts ,
> which can't be sold , and will eventualy show up as non genuine.

I was wondering what technet accounts are? Also, is there a way to find out if you have one of those types of keys? We recently got a key for vista business and it activated and validated ok so far.