Solved

Windows 7 free trial

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a free trial of Windows 7 64-bit to burn to a disc for my friend to test out, if he likes he can just buy a key i think, only want a legitimate trial, nothing more, nothing less.

If this is breaching any sort of illegal smuggling pirate copyright ® law infringement i apologise,

Thanks in advance,
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about windows free trial
  1. You get a free 30 day trial before it requires activation. Go ahead and install it for him.

    Once he runs out of time, it'll start asking him to activate and if he doesn't things will not work properly.
  2. Any standard Windows installation disc (not an OEM disc) will work, just skip the license key part. It will run for 30 days.
  3. winkay said:
    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking for a free trial of Windows 7 64-bit to burn to a disc for my friend to test out, if he likes he can just buy a key i think, only want a legitimate trial, nothing more, nothing less.

    If this is breaching any sort of illegal smuggling pirate copyright ® law infringement i apologise,

    Thanks in advance,

    Here is the link for the official download site. http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links
    Burn the ISO images to the DVD.
  4. cin19 said:
    winkay said:
    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking for a free trial of Windows 7 64-bit to burn to a disc for my friend to test out, if he likes he can just buy a key i think, only want a legitimate trial, nothing more, nothing less.

    If this is breaching any sort of illegal smuggling pirate copyright ® law infringement i apologise,

    Thanks in advance,

    Here is the link for the official download site. http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links
    Burn the ISO images to the DVD.

    Thanks Cin19
  5. Best answer
    X86 is the 32-bit version, Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 U (media refresh) X17-58997.iso (USA - English) is the 64-bit version and you are right.
  6. cin19 said:
    X86 is the 32-bit version, Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 U (media refresh) X17-58997.iso (USA - English) is the 64-bit version and you are right.

    Thanks Cin19, you da man!
  7. he can just buy a key i think < Just key sales are not legit , and are usual from technet accounts , which can't be sold , and will eventualy show up as non genuine.
  8. blackbird wrote:
    > Just key sales are not legit , and are usual from technet accounts ,
    > which can't be sold , and will eventualy show up as non genuine.

    I was wondering what technet accounts are? Also, is there a way to find out if you have one of those types of keys? We recently got a key for vista business and it activated and validated ok so far.

Windows 7 Burner