Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Need Help Over the GPU

Tags:
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 3, 2013 3:24:03 AM

hello tomshardware i am building new pc , i want to know which gpu and Monitor i shold get.

My Config is right above

CPU - FX 8350

Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX

GPU - confuse between
gtx 650 ti boost ,
Gigabyte AMD/ATI GV-R7870OC-2GD 2 GB GDDR5 , our SAPPHIRE HD 7870 2GB GDDR5 XT WITH BOOST

which is better in money for value and performance.

Monitor - i need to choose between (ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor w/ Speakers 300)

our

Asus VH238H Black 23" Full HD HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor w/Speakers 250 cd/m2 ASCR 50,000,000:1

our ASUS VS248H-P Black 24" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 ASCR 50,000,000:1
\
our ASUS VS Series VS247H-P Black 23.6" 2ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 50000000:1 (ASCR)

thanks for help
i wish some one help me over this :) 

More about : gpu

a b C Monitor
August 3, 2013 4:26:01 AM

The Sapphire, easily. It has nearly double the power of the 650 ti Boost. (Launch 7950 (Or equivalent) vs 7850)
m
0
l
Related resources
a b C Monitor
August 3, 2013 4:37:04 AM

You are comparing the two different categories. 650 is slower and cheaper then 7870. But if you have the budget of 7870, you should go for it or even a higher model. Also have a look at the 700 series of nvidia which is ultra efficient compared to any other series of any brand.
m
0
l
August 3, 2013 7:44:50 AM

Thanatos Telos said:
The Sapphire, easily. It has nearly double the power of the 650 ti Boost. (Launch 7950 (Or equivalent) vs 7850)


so i should go for SAPPHIRE HD 7870 2GB GDDR5 XT WITH BOOST its better then thos three ... but what about Gigbyte GTX 760 2 gb ?

is the GTX 760 better then SAPPHIRE HD 7870 XT coz both have the similar prize on the newegg alomost which one i should go for ?
m
0
l
August 3, 2013 7:53:34 AM

Presler said:
You are comparing the two different categories. 650 is slower and cheaper then 7870. But if you have the budget of 7870, you should go for it or even a higher model. Also have a look at the 700 series of nvidia which is ultra efficient compared to any other series of any brand.


so if i have choose between the GTX 760 and SAPPHIRE HD 7870 2GB GDDR5 XT which one i go for value for money ?

and also what the Power Supplies is good for this = Corsair TX750 V2 our the CORSAIR HX Series HX750

it will be needed to run thos GPU and the CPU ?
m
0
l
August 3, 2013 8:05:20 AM

rolli59 said:
This should help you with the GPU selection http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...
The monitor is harder to help you with without see them side by side. I have an older cheap 23" 1080P Asus and am very happy with it.


can CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX runs my CPU and GPU with its requirement ?

our i need to buy CORSAIR TX 750 v2 to run ?

i need to save money but if CORSAIR tx 750 i needed for this Config i have to manage it ? if you tell the answer
m
0
l
a c 100 C Monitor
August 3, 2013 11:32:28 AM

AbhijeetSingh said:
rolli59 said:
This should help you with the GPU selection http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...
The monitor is harder to help you with without see them side by side. I have an older cheap 23" 1080P Asus and am very happy with it.


can CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX runs my CPU and GPU with its requirement ?

our i need to buy CORSAIR TX 750 v2 to run ?

i need to save money but if CORSAIR tx 750 i needed for this Config i have to manage it ? if you tell the answer


The TX650 is plenty for a single card. I have one running a HD7950 and I5 3570K. On selecting a card the GTX760 is better than the HD7870XT it more competes with HD7950.
m
0
l
August 3, 2013 12:58:44 PM

rolli59 said:
AbhijeetSingh said:
rolli59 said:
This should help you with the GPU selection http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...
The monitor is harder to help you with without see them side by side. I have an older cheap 23" 1080P Asus and am very happy with it.


can CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX runs my CPU and GPU with its requirement ?

our i need to buy CORSAIR TX 750 v2 to run ?

i need to save money but if CORSAIR tx 750 i needed for this Config i have to manage it ? if you tell the answer


The TX650 is plenty for a single card. I have one running a HD7950 and I5 3570K. On selecting a card the GTX760 is better than the HD7870XT it more competes with HD7950.



so if buy gigabyte 7870 hd 2gb
with CPU - 8350
with board - Gigabyte GA -990 FXF UD3 AM3
can i run with 650tx Corsair ? just like you do ...
also there 4 fan on my cabinet Bujli 2 Zebronics
120* 4 fan

m
0
l

Best solution

a c 100 C Monitor
August 3, 2013 1:26:07 PM

AbhijeetSingh said:
rolli59 said:
AbhijeetSingh said:
rolli59 said:
This should help you with the GPU selection http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...
The monitor is harder to help you with without see them side by side. I have an older cheap 23" 1080P Asus and am very happy with it.


can CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX runs my CPU and GPU with its requirement ?

our i need to buy CORSAIR TX 750 v2 to run ?

i need to save money but if CORSAIR tx 750 i needed for this Config i have to manage it ? if you tell the answer


The TX650 is plenty for a single card. I have one running a HD7950 and I5 3570K. On selecting a card the GTX760 is better than the HD7870XT it more competes with HD7950.



so if buy gigabyte 7870 hd 2gb
with CPU - 8350
with board - Gigabyte GA -990 FXF UD3 AM3
can i run with 650tx Corsair ? just like you do ...
also there 4 fan on my cabinet Bujli 2 Zebronics
120* 4 fan


Yes the TX650 is plenty for that.
Share
August 4, 2013 3:36:54 PM

rolli59 said:
AbhijeetSingh said:
rolli59 said:
AbhijeetSingh said:
rolli59 said:
This should help you with the GPU selection http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...
The monitor is harder to help you with without see them side by side. I have an older cheap 23" 1080P Asus and am very happy with it.


can CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-650TX runs my CPU and GPU with its requirement ?

our i need to buy CORSAIR TX 750 v2 to run ?

i need to save money but if CORSAIR tx 750 i needed for this Config i have to manage it ? if you tell the answer


The TX650 is plenty for a single card. I have one running a HD7950 and I5 3570K. On selecting a card the GTX760 is better than the HD7870XT it more competes with HD7950.



so if buy gigabyte 7870 hd 2gb
with CPU - 8350
with board - Gigabyte GA -990 FXF UD3 AM3
can i run with 650tx Corsair ? just like you do ...
also there 4 fan on my cabinet Bujli 2 Zebronics
120* 4 fan


Yes the TX650 is plenty for that.



ty dude i hope i build it soon .......
m
0
l
!