Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Is This a Good Motherboard the Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
August 3, 2013 1:20:05 PM

The motherboard has no reviews but Gigabyte has a good reputation for motherboard correct me if im wrong on this. It Pretty much all the features i want like 2 pci-e slots for future crossfire. I'm just a bit worried that i might get a bad motherboard for my first build im planning to put a haswell i5 in it
Heres The Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
a b V Motherboard
August 3, 2013 1:56:12 PM

UnrelatedShock said:
The motherboard has no reviews but Gigabyte has a good reputation for motherboard correct me if im wrong on this. It Pretty much all the features i want like 2 pci-e slots for future crossfire. I'm just a bit worried that i might get a bad motherboard for my first build im planning to put a haswell i5 in it
Heres The Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


never get "b" chipset .. get either H or Z

b is lowest and cheap and has cheap components.

EDIT : and B does not support SLI
August 3, 2013 2:09:58 PM

SNA3 said:
UnrelatedShock said:
The motherboard has no reviews but Gigabyte has a good reputation for motherboard correct me if im wrong on this. It Pretty much all the features i want like 2 pci-e slots for future crossfire. I'm just a bit worried that i might get a bad motherboard for my first build im planning to put a haswell i5 in it
Heres The Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


never get "b" chipset .. get either H or Z

b is lowest and cheap and has cheap components.

EDIT : and B does not support SLI

So what lga 1150 motherboard in the 100 to 120 dollar price range would you recommend
maybe something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Related resources

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
August 3, 2013 2:16:57 PM
Share

UnrelatedShock said:
SNA3 said:
UnrelatedShock said:
The motherboard has no reviews but Gigabyte has a good reputation for motherboard correct me if im wrong on this. It Pretty much all the features i want like 2 pci-e slots for future crossfire. I'm just a bit worried that i might get a bad motherboard for my first build im planning to put a haswell i5 in it
Heres The Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


never get "b" chipset .. get either H or Z

b is lowest and cheap and has cheap components.

EDIT : and B does not support SLI

So what lga 1150 motherboard in the 100 to 120 dollar price range would you recommend
maybe something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


its a good board but tell me how much is your budget for it , some have better onboard sound
a b V Motherboard
August 3, 2013 2:17:39 PM

oh thats board has no SLI
!