Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

PLEASE HELP ASAP! with the cpu, mobo and cpu fan

Last response: in Components
Share
August 3, 2013 6:48:36 PM

i have £245 to spend on my cpu, mobo and cpu fan for overclocking

the cpu i wanted is amd fx 8350 black edition with 8 cores

motherboard- Asus
M5A97 R2.0

i need a cpu fan which 16cm in height or less because of my case but i want to overclock my cpu very well but i have a tight budget.:( 

the cpu is £151.37

the motherboard is- £71.95

them added together is £223.32

so i need a cpu which is 16cm or less in height and is good at overclocking and is £22-24

PLEASE HELP ME AND REPLY ASAP! all help is appreciated thank you :) 

More about : asap cpu mobo cpu fan

a b K Overclocking
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
August 3, 2013 6:59:43 PM

JordanFTW said:
i have £245 to spend on my cpu, mobo and cpu fan for overclocking

the cpu i wanted is amd fx 8350 black edition with 8 cores

motherboard- Asus
M5A97 R2.0

i need a cpu fan which 16cm in height or less because of my case but i want to overclock my cpu very well but i have a tight budget.:( 

the cpu is £151.37

the motherboard is- £71.95

them added together is £223.32

so i need a cpu which is 16cm or less in height and is good at overclocking and is £22-24

PLEASE HELP ME AND REPLY ASAP! all help is appreciated thank you :) 


This has great reviews and is cheap. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
0
l
August 3, 2013 7:08:52 PM

scoobydenon said:
JordanFTW said:
i have £245 to spend on my cpu, mobo and cpu fan for overclocking

the cpu i wanted is amd fx 8350 black edition with 8 cores

motherboard- Asus
M5A97 R2.0

i need a cpu fan which 16cm in height or less because of my case but i want to overclock my cpu very well but i have a tight budget.:( 

the cpu is £151.37

the motherboard is- £71.95

them added together is £223.32

so i need a cpu which is 16cm or less in height and is good at overclocking and is £22-24

PLEASE HELP ME AND REPLY ASAP! all help is appreciated thank you :) 


This has great reviews and is cheap. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

amd fx 8350 is 4.0ghz how much more do you think i could overclock with the suggested cpu fan you just said? i cant seem to find an english store that sells this cpu fan?

m
0
l

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
August 3, 2013 7:54:40 PM

JordanFTW said:
scoobydenon said:
JordanFTW said:
i have £245 to spend on my cpu, mobo and cpu fan for overclocking

the cpu i wanted is amd fx 8350 black edition with 8 cores

motherboard- Asus
M5A97 R2.0

i need a cpu fan which 16cm in height or less because of my case but i want to overclock my cpu very well but i have a tight budget.:( 

the cpu is £151.37

the motherboard is- £71.95

them added together is £223.32

so i need a cpu which is 16cm or less in height and is good at overclocking and is £22-24

PLEASE HELP ME AND REPLY ASAP! all help is appreciated thank you :) 


This has great reviews and is cheap. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

amd fx 8350 is 4.0ghz how much more do you think i could overclock with the suggested cpu fan you just said? i cant seem to find an english store that sells this cpu fan?



You can download coretemp to monitor your cpu temps. Maybe check out the evo 212 cpu fan. I don't know much about the 8350, but I wouldn't go past 4.4, unless your temps are where they should be. Good Luck.
Share
!