Solved

Need a case that can fit budget.

I need a $40 case or something near that with good cooling for gaming. $609 budget. Also, I will be upgrading CPU and already have a 1x4 ram 1600 so it will be 2x4. Or will this build bottleneck? Also don't forget about the case. Thanks!
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nYzv
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nYzv/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nYzv/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI 760GM-P21 (FX) Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($47.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($57.74 @ Amazon)
Total: $560.68
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-04 00:05 EDT-0400)
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about case fit budget
  1. NZXT Source 210 or 220.

    Antec has some options.

    Corsair 200r.

    Get a better motherboard. That chipset is like 6 years old. Get a 970 chipset board.
  2. How does this look? It won't bottleneck?
    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZaT
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZaT/by_merchant/
    Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZaT/benchmarks/

    CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($69.23 @ Outlet PC)
    Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($57.74 @ Amazon)
    Total: $616.92
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-04 00:30 EDT-0400)
  3. check this out mate : i changed the motherboard & i added an Good under 40 Case .


    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($79.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: Thermaltake VL800P1W2N (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($44.99 @ Microcenter)
    Total: $619.91
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-04 00:35 EDT-0400)

    this motherboard is much better since it has better , newer chipsit that you can overclock your cpu using it
    and it's from Asus company ( the best Motherboards company )
  4. Homework said:
    How does this look? It won't bottleneck?
    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZaT
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZaT/by_merchant/
    Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZaT/benchmarks/

    CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($69.23 @ Outlet PC)
    Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($57.74 @ Amazon)
    Total: $616.92
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-04 00:30 EDT-0400)


    dude !! stay away from that motherboard , check newegg reviews about it !!
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130679&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID= scroll down and read !!

    they all complaining about it hot temps and most of them has fire issue with that motherboard !!
  5. How's this? I like my case... xD
    It won't bottleneck right?
    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZwY
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZwY/by_merchant/
    Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZwY/benchmarks/

    CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($84.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($57.74 @ Amazon)
    Total: $632.68
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-04 00:48 EDT-0400)
  6. Homework said:
    How's this? I like my case... xD
    It won't bottleneck right?
    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZwY
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZwY/by_merchant/
    Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1nZwY/benchmarks/

    CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($84.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($57.74 @ Amazon)
    Total: $632.68
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-04 00:48 EDT-0400)


    well , it looks awesome now to me :) good luck !!
    check this case , you might like it ( because it's an AMD build :) )
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/thermaltake-case-vl800p1w2n
  7. So it won't bottleneck? How well would I play games at 1980 x 1080?
  8. Best answer
    Homework said:
    So it won't bottleneck? How well would I play games at 1980 x 1080?


    all Games @ Ultra settings with good FPS & good FPS .... enjoy

    Good Luck :)
  9. Thanks for the fast replies!
  10. Homework said:
    Thanks for the fast replies!


    you'r welcome :) , thanks for choosing the best answer !!
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Systems