1. When Turning on the laptop, there's an error saying "reboot and select proper boot device" and there's a sound coming from CD Rom or HDD i think
2. Boot disk is already set to HDD in BIOS
3. when asking for an option repair or start normally, either both it is working afterwards.
4. Every Restart it BOOTS fine but Only if laptop is shutdown the problem is always there
5. I tried to reinstall using DELL settings, backup the files by Dell and restore to Original setup environment still the same problem.
When using Dell Repair, the results are:
root cause found:
unspecified changes to system configuraiton might have caused the problem
repair action: system restore
result:error code 0xa
time taken 7269 ms
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
6GB RAM, Intel i3, 64 Bit
Thanks in advance!
More about :dell inspiron n5110 reboot select proper boot device win7 home
Did you update your laptop before this problem happened? Did you even download something before this happened? Anyway run this program and tell me if it works for you : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922976 scroll down and click on the icon that says Microsoft Fix it.