Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Radeon HD 7570 Drivers

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 4, 2013 1:14:54 PM

Hey,

I recently bought an HP Envy h8-1534 with a Radeon HD 7570 2 GB. I can't find the drivers for this graphics card on AMD's site. I'm suppose to download Catalyst, and this card is under the HD 7000 series, right?

Thanks

More about : radeon 7570 drivers

Best solution

August 4, 2013 1:24:31 PM

What operating system are you using? If you are running Windows 7/8 64-Bit this is what you need
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/rad...

IF you are using a different operating system, tell me and I will give you the correct link.
Share
July 19, 2014 7:53:51 PM

IInuyasha74 said:
What operating system are you using? If you are running Windows 7/8 64-Bit this is what you need
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/rad...

IF you are using a different operating system, tell me and I will give you the correct link.


If you still have the link to those, I am trying to get this card to work on my XP 32 bit, and I'm having no luck with anything.
Thanks!
m
0
l
Related resources
July 19, 2014 10:37:06 PM

Freecreeperhugs said:
IInuyasha74 said:
What operating system are you using? If you are running Windows 7/8 64-Bit this is what you need
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/rad...

IF you are using a different operating system, tell me and I will give you the correct link.


If you still have the link to those, I am trying to get this card to work on my XP 32 bit, and I'm having no luck with anything.
Thanks!


I'm the original poster. The AMD Radeon HD 7570 is an OEM video card. It is not supported directly by AMD website. The drivers are provided by HP or DELL websites. The official AMD drivers didn't work for me as I got an error for every installation. I can't find the drivers of this card on the HP website, but I did on Dell's website: http://www.dell.com/support/home/ca/en/cadhs1/product-s...

But the drivers only work with Windows 7 and 8. So unfortunately we are at the mercy of the manufacturers.

m
0
l
July 19, 2014 10:42:25 PM

gtx13 said:

I'm the original poster. The AMD Radeon HD 7570 is an OEM video card. It is not supported directly by AMD website. The drivers are provided by HP or DELL websites. The official AMD drivers didn't work for me as I got an error for every installation. I can't find the drivers of this card on the HP website, but I did on Dell's website: http://www.dell.com/support/home/ca/en/cadhs1/product-s...

But the drivers only work with Windows 7 and 8. So unfortunately we are at the mercy of the manufacturers.



Thank you for your help. I'll try to see if they'll run back-compatible, but if you know of anything else, I would like to hear.
Thanks!

m
0
l
19 minutes ago

Freecreeperhugs said:
gtx13 said:

I'm the original poster. The AMD Radeon HD 7570 is an OEM video card. It is not supported directly by AMD website. The drivers are provided by HP or DELL websites. The official AMD drivers didn't work for me as I got an error for every installation. I can't find the drivers of this card on the HP website, but I did on Dell's website: http://www.dell.com/support/home/ca/en/cadhs1/product-s...

But the drivers only work with Windows 7 and 8. So unfortunately we are at the mercy of the manufacturers.



Thank you for your help. I'll try to see if they'll run back-compatible, but if you know of anything else, I would like to hear.
Thanks!



I remember a post I read a while ago:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=...

The person explains in the last post how he/she added a string from the OEM driver package to the official AMD driver package so that it would be able to install successfully. You can do this at your own risk.

m
0
l
!