Solved

what psu should i buy for gtx 770 lightning

hello,

i'm gonna be buying a gtx 770 lightning. i was wondering what psu i should buy, i am on a budget for in europe around 70 euros (wich is around 80 us dollars). i am going to overclock it further so what's you advice

btw my current psu is only 450w
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about psu buy gtx 770 lightning
  1. Get this

    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (€54.90 @ Caseking)


    Quality psu
  2. Sn1992-1361850 said:
    Get this

    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (€54.90 @ Caseking)


    Quality psu

    i think i would go for the xfx 650w instead just to make sure it works
  3. Best answer
    get this then
    quality psu u will be able to o.c. w/o any wrries

    Power Supply: XFX 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (€75.44 @ Amazon Deutschland)
  4. the one i gave u is pro series
  5. just want to mention i'm not german but from netherland
  6. it ships to netherlands
  7. Sn1992-1361850 said:
    get this then
    quality psu u will be able to o.c. w/o any wrries

    Power Supply: XFX 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (€75.44 @ Amazon Deutschland)


    will this overclock no wories to max?
  8. yeah it surely will its from best psu maker seasonic that makes psu for xfx
  9. Sn1992-1361850 said:
    yeah it surely will its from best psu maker seasonic that makes psu for xfx


    oh, in case of seasonic i'm pretty confident (probaply spelled something wrong)
  10. yes they are best at making psu
  11. i'm buying the 770 from this store asweel so it is handy if i could get some from that site.
    will this work aswell?
    http://www.mycom.nl/componenten/voedingen/7073/cooler-master-gx-650w-bronze
  12. A good 500watt psu will do you. If i was you though, i would stray away from corsair. Bought several products from them recently and all were poor build quality.
    Seasonic in my opinion, is still king.
  13. I ll not suggest u to move from tier 1 psu to tier 2b psu

    http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/323050.aspx
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Overclocking Components