Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Mass effect 2 reaper iff mission

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 6, 2013 7:59:57 AM

I started playing mass effect 2 a month ago,yesterday i reached the mission where we had to destroy the iff core,at the ending of the mission where we have to destroy the core the game crashes,i think that is due to the special effect caused by the core.So please can anyone help me.....by providing a solution or uploading a save game just after that mission please.....
August 7, 2013 1:02:03 AM

Some people report playing in windowed mode solved it, others disabled their audio during the battle and some people just didn't look at the core unless they were attacking it when it was exposed.
m
0
l
August 8, 2013 6:15:58 AM

Platinum Era said:
Some people report playing in windowed mode solved it, others disabled their audio during the battle and some people just didn't look at the core unless they were attacking it when it was exposed.

Nothing helped but i tried the 3rd option and was successful somehow when the core opens i drain half of its life and the when its about to close it makes a sound and crashes.........and it wont close until i look at it....isnt there a way i can order my teammates to destroy the core or destroy it myself in one chance...
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

August 8, 2013 6:28:31 AM

NEELESH1998 said:
Platinum Era said:
Some people report playing in windowed mode solved it, others disabled their audio during the battle and some people just didn't look at the core unless they were attacking it when it was exposed.

Nothing helped but i tried the 3rd option and was successful somehow when the core opens i drain half of its life and the when its about to close it makes a sound and crashes.........and it wont close until i look at it....isnt there a way i can order my teammates to destroy the core or destroy it myself in one chance...

Sadly no, you have to destroy it yourself.
Try reinstalling it. Also verify the cache integrity if you are on Steam (Bioware forums fix)
Update Drivers (Yahoo answers)
"The common factor seems to be looking into the core while its open. The solutions are to play that room in window mode (seems to always work for me). Or take the CAIN with you, have it up before hacking the door to enter, and charge/shoot the core with the CAIN as soon as you can (ignore the husks).

One cain blast will detonate the core. " (Steam forums)
Share
August 8, 2013 10:26:42 AM

Platinum Era said:
NEELESH1998 said:
Platinum Era said:
Some people report playing in windowed mode solved it, others disabled their audio during the battle and some people just didn't look at the core unless they were attacking it when it was exposed.

Nothing helped but i tried the 3rd option and was successful somehow when the core opens i drain half of its life and the when its about to close it makes a sound and crashes.........and it wont close until i look at it....isnt there a way i can order my teammates to destroy the core or destroy it myself in one chance...

Sadly no, you have to destroy it yourself.
Try reinstalling it. Also verify the cache integrity if you are on Steam (Bioware forums fix)
Update Drivers (Yahoo answers)
"The common factor seems to be looking into the core while its open. The solutions are to play that room in window mode (seems to always work for me). Or take the CAIN with you, have it up before hacking the door to enter, and charge/shoot the core with the CAIN as soon as you can (ignore the husks).

One cain blast will detonate the core. " (Steam forums)


I didn't work because now its crashing even if i dont look at the core.....but i am very thankful to you,that you gave your precious time to solve my problem.
m
0
l
!