Nothing over $600. It would be perfect if it went for about $550 but $600 is fine.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Longer the better
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I'm not quite sure yet, probably newer games at around the medium range, but low is fine
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Word Processing, Internet, Email, Facebook, and possibly some photo and video editing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
The minimum I would go for is 500GB, but if there is a 750GB or 1TB available, I would definitely go for it
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Anything reputable with a good return policy (Newegg, Tigerdirect, Bestbuy, Futureshop etc...)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
As long as possible, but preferably 3 years+
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD ROM/Writer is fine, but if it comes with Bluray I won't be complaining
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't really have a preference of brand, but if possible, Intel processor, but with a good graphics card, not Intel HD 4000 Graphics
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Like I said before, an Intel processor would be nice, with a decent GPU instead of Intel HD 4000, since I would like to do SOME gaming. That said, I would also like a good, reliable laptop considering I'm gonna be using it for school as well.