Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Which Gaming Headset to buy under $100?

Tags:
  • Peripherals
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Gaming
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 9, 2013 4:07:57 AM

Hey Guys,
I am planning to buy a gaming headset for less than $100 this coming Christmas.
I am looking for headsets that match the following criteria: 1. 7.1 Surround sound
2. Microphone
I have the following Headsets in mind:
1. http://www.amazon.com/Force-Headset-Channel-Surround-Pl...
2. http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-780-Surround-...

Please help me choose one of the above or suggest anything else which you may think is better (stating the pros and cons)

Thanking you all,
Jeffrey

More about : gaming headset buy 100

August 13, 2013 5:59:36 AM

ryan27968 said:
These are your best bet: http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-tiamat-22 they have super bass because they have a subwoofer in each ear, built in retractable mic, inline volume control and very comfortable.


Thanks...but doesn't seem to have 7.1 surround sound so could you please suggest something else?
m
0
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
August 13, 2013 6:00:57 AM

Jeffrey Ronald said:
ryan27968 said:
These are your best bet: http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-tiamat-22 they have super bass because they have a subwoofer in each ear, built in retractable mic, inline volume control and very comfortable.


Thanks...but doesn't seem to have 7.1 surround sound so could you please suggest something else?


They do have 7.1 surround sound with this software: http://www.razerzone.com/surround
m
0
l
August 13, 2013 6:08:46 AM

ryan27968 said:
Jeffrey Ronald said:
ryan27968 said:
These are your best bet: http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-tiamat-22 they have super bass because they have a subwoofer in each ear, built in retractable mic, inline volume control and very comfortable.


Thanks...but doesn't seem to have 7.1 surround sound so could you please suggest something else?


They do have 7.1 surround sound with this software: http://www.razerzone.com/surround

Are you talking about the Razer Tiamat 2.2(http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-tiamat-22/) or are you talking about the Razer Tiamat 7.1(http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-tiamat-71/).....because according to the Razer website they say that only the later(Razer Tiamat 7.1) has 7.1 surround sound.


Thank You
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
August 13, 2013 6:23:36 AM

Jeffrey Ronald said:
ryan27968 said:
Jeffrey Ronald said:
ryan27968 said:
These are your best bet: http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-tiamat-22 they have super bass because they have a subwoofer in each ear, built in retractable mic, inline volume control and very comfortable.


Thanks...but doesn't seem to have 7.1 surround sound so could you please suggest something else?


They do have 7.1 surround sound with this software: http://www.razerzone.com/surround

Are you talking about the Razer Tiamat 2.2(http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-tiamat-22/) or are you talking about the Razer Tiamat 7.1(http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-tiamat-71/).....because according to the Razer website they say that only the later(Razer Tiamat 7.1) has 7.1 surround sound.


Thank You


I am talking about the tiamat 2.2. it does have virtual surround sound using the razer surround software.(and yes, it really works very well.)
Share