FX 8320 Stock Cooler over 62 Degrees Celcius

Brian van den Berg

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
I don't get this. You only get warranty with stock cooler on the AMD FX 8320, but the adviced temperature is not over 62 degrees, but then i always get over 62 degrees, AMD is weird with its warranty's i really dont get it...

Solution

Just selected yours... it redirects to my answer... should be fine :p

look its better to shift from stock cooler to aftermarket cooler as that are normal temps with the stock cooler

its a pretty small cooler with a very small fan and great noice and ur warranty wont be effected by a aftermarket cooler void warranty is when u use an inefficient aftrmrkt cooler and damage ur cpu

Brian van den Berg

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
Need to wait 2 months for a aftermarket cooler, will it affect the lifetime of my CPU for these 2 months?(need to use it atleast for 3 years, and guess what: Warranty counts for 3 years :D). I'll disable turbo for the time being. So my temperature should be lower.

Brian van den Berg

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
Yup problem solved, Turbo off= max 42 degrees(I had Skyrim on with Ultra settings and ENB Mod(Ultra setting)+ High-res texture pack(and Skyrim HD) on 55 FPS with my 7870(79 degrees) and cpu was on 60% load(not 100% but still not bad 42 degrees)

Brian van den Berg

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013

Just selected yours... it redirects to my answer... should be fine :p

Solution

SNA3

Honorable

LOL :)

TRENDING THREADS