Solved

Question about the Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo

I'm planning a new build and I've chosen a Sabertooth Z77 for the Motherboard and by the pictures on Newegg id doesn't look like it has the space to support a coolermaster hyper 212 evo while the thremal armor is installed. Anyways, will the hyper 212 Evo fit on a Sabertooth Z77 while the thermal armor is on?

Thanks so much guys!!
:pt1cable:
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about question asus sabertooth z77 mobo
  1. Best answer
    it will fit, there no worries. good choice of a motherboard. one of the best out there.

    still dont believe me? check this out1 :D

    http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2243796
  2. Thanks!!
    what about if I do a push pull configuration?
    :bounce:
  3. zackart98 said:
    Thanks!!
    what about if I do a push pull configuration?
    :bounce:


    if the fan doesn't touch the high elevated side, you'll be fine, i think it should work for a push and pull because it will have enough space.

    Thanks for best answer! really appreciate it!
  4. hbazzi98 said:
    zackart98 said:
    Thanks!!
    what about if I do a push pull configuration?
    :bounce:


    if the fan doesn't touch the high elevated side, you'll be fine, i think it should work for a push and pull because it will have enough space.

    Thanks for best answer! really appreciate it!


    Your welcome. I should be thanking you for your quick answering!!
    :rofl:
  5. zackart98 said:
    hbazzi98 said:
    zackart98 said:
    Thanks!!
    what about if I do a push pull configuration?
    :bounce:


    if the fan doesn't touch the high elevated side, you'll be fine, i think it should work for a push and pull because it will have enough space.

    Thanks for best answer! really appreciate it!


    Your welcome. I should be thanking you for your quick answering!!
    :rofl:


    :rofl: i usually go on to help people! my wallpaper is a absolute beast.
  6. can i use DDR5 Video Card on asus sabertooth z77 ?
    and a 1600MHZ RAM and Up ? will it work ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Sabertooth Motherboards Evo Asus New Build