Solved

Can you dual two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 2GB PhysX CUDA on a Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 motherboard

I am wondering if you can dual two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 2GB PhysX CUDA on a Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 motherboard
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about dual zotac geforce gtx 650 2gb physx cuda gigabyte x79 ud3 motherboard
  1. Best answer
    Yes, it will work with no problems. That MoBo has 4 PCI spots meaning you have the ability to have up to 4 GPU's hooked up. Just be aware of extra power draw and heat.
  2. Nope, the motherboard supports it but any nVidia card under the GTX 660 (like the 650 or 650 ti) don't support SLI.
  3. Wait never mind. I'm wrong. LOL
  4. Yea you can make sure if you add another card that your power supply can handle the additional power needed and that your case has sufficient cooling cuz another card means added heat
  5. Thx for your answers, just one more question do you need to do anything special for the motherbord to use both cards or will it do that automaticly?
  6. The GTX 650 boost version you can SLI.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500293

    The motherboard should come with a SLI bridge you need to link the cards.
  7. gumbakto said:
    Thx for your answers, just one more question do you need to do anything special for the motherbord to use both cards or will it do that automaticly?


    You need to get an SLI cable. Here is one: http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=401-MB-0033-01
    Also, you need to configure the SLI setup in the system settings.
  8. littleleo said:
    The GTX 650 boost version you can SLI.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500293

    The motherboard should come with a SLI bridge you need to link the cards.


    So these cards won't work?
  9. gumbakto said:
    littleleo said:
    The GTX 650 boost version you can SLI.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500293

    The motherboard should come with a SLI bridge you need to link the cards.


    So these cards won't work?


    The cards will work but you need the SLI Bridge.
  10. Ok thx
  11. Yup. No problem.
    Don't forget to select a best solution!
  12. If you lost the bridge that can with your motherboard I believe the sell flex SLI bridges you can use.
Ask a new question

Read More

Geforce Zotac Gigabyte Motherboards Graphics Gtx Dual Physx