Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Which video card?

Last response: in Systems
Share
August 10, 2013 1:03:19 PM

Which one of these cards should I go for?


-I'm not sure if I'll ever use the 2GB but... $10 more, why not?
-Or I can get the "OC" version of the 2gb for another $5... not really sure what's different about it
-I noticed the 1GB requires 2x6pin connectors... kinda strange when the 2GB doesn't

Thoughts? Thanks!

More about : video card

a b U Graphics card
August 10, 2013 1:06:33 PM

ccsigle said:
Which one of these cards should I go for?


-I'm not sure if I'll ever use the 2GB but... $10 more, why not?
-Or I can get the "OC" version of the 2gb for another $5... not really sure what's different about it
-I noticed the 1GB requires 2x6pin connectors... kinda strange when the 2GB doesn't
-Or is there something even better in the price range I'm missing?

Thoughts? Thanks!


geforce gtx 650 ti boost is 5% better and cheaper
m
0
l
August 10, 2013 1:46:11 PM

AMDRadeonHD said:
geforce gtx 650 ti boost is 5% better and cheaper


Sorry I don't agree, 7850 is much better for barely more money.

m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
August 10, 2013 2:11:43 PM

ccsigle said:
AMDRadeonHD said:
geforce gtx 650 ti boost is 5% better and cheaper


Sorry I don't agree, 7850 is much better for barely more money.


real word performance and benchmarks don't agrre with you get the 650 ti boost ccsigle :) 
m
0
l

Best solution

August 10, 2013 2:19:54 PM

I Prefer Nvidia but they are all good cards, it just depends what you want to use it for.
Share
!