Gtx 780 Next-gen Questions

I was just wondering whether the gtx 780's 3 gigs of vram would be enough for next gen games on a 1080p monitor.
4 answers Last reply
More about gtx 780 gen questions
  1. Yes it will be. You will be able to max out almost any game. How long? I'm not sure. You could get away with using this card for 3-4 years with very good quality settings. Currently the only game you probably can't max out is CRYSIS 3
  2. DamasterGraphics said:
    I was just wondering whether the gtx 780's 3 gigs of vram would be enough for next gen games on a 1080p monitor.


    Yes games like crysis 3,metro last light are hard hitters but for the most part you will do fine and also u will have the option to sli if you choose that route
  3. byogamingpc said:
    It depends on your resolution and nobody can accurately predict it but I would guess hat if you're at 1080p he GTX 780 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CUIVSNS/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00CUIVSNS&linkCode=as2&tag=b0b929-20 should last you 3-4 years.


    determinologyz said:
    DamasterGraphics said:
    I was just wondering whether the gtx 780's 3 gigs of vram would be enough for next gen games on a 1080p monitor.

    Would 1080p be outdated in, say, 3 years?
    Yes games like crysis 3,metro last light are hard hitters but for the most part you will do fine and also u will have the option to sli if you choose that route
  4. DamasterGraphics said:
    byogamingpc said:
    It depends on your resolution and nobody can accurately predict it but I would guess hat if you're at 1080p he GTX 780 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CUIVSNS/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00CUIVSNS&linkCode=as2&tag=b0b929-20 should last you 3-4 years.


    determinologyz said:
    DamasterGraphics said:
    I was just wondering whether the gtx 780's 3 gigs of vram would be enough for next gen games on a 1080p monitor.

    Would 1080p be outdated in, say, 3 years?
    Yes games like crysis 3,metro last light are hard hitters but for the most part you will do fine and also u will have the option to sli if you choose that route




    Any gpu can get outdated however you should be able to play high if not ultra for some years and again you have the option to sli if you dont think 1 780 is enough
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Next Generation Graphics