Solved

How much memory do i really need to max the performance of this built GPU Radeon HD 7560D ???

Radeon HD 7560D:-
Since the GPU doesn't have dedicated memory, the bandwidth will depend on the system ram speed which can be up to 1866MHz (the max speed supported by the CPU). Therefore, the max memory speed is 933MHz.

http://www.game-debate.com/hardware/?gid=1073&graphics=Radeon%20HD%207560D

How much memory do i really need..??
8GB DDR3 1600MHz memory would be fine or not? :??:
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about memory max performance built gpu radeon 7560d
  1. As you mentioned, performance is more dependent on bandwidth and latency than capacity. 8GB is fine.
  2. Faster would likely be better, but 8Gb would be plenty as I assume it can be allocated manually, where 7gb/1gb ish would be good
  3. Pinhedd said:
    As you mentioned, performance is more dependent on bandwidth and latency than capacity. 8GB is fine.


    I don't understand more memory is needed here or MHz for max performance?
  4. umer24 said:
    Pinhedd said:
    As you mentioned, performance is more dependent on bandwidth and latency than capacity. 8GB is fine.


    I don't understand more memory is needed here or MHz for max performance?


    It's not necessarily a linear solution. Since you're using an APU I would recommend 8GiB as being a healthy amount of memory. Go with 16GiB if you can afford it, but not if it would mean sacrificing IO bandwidth.

    16GiB of DDR3-1866 if possible, but 8GiB of DDR3-1866 if not.
  5. Pinhedd said:
    umer24 said:
    Pinhedd said:
    As you mentioned, performance is more dependent on bandwidth and latency than capacity. 8GB is fine.


    I don't understand more memory is needed here or MHz for max performance?


    It's not necessarily a linear solution. Since you're using an APU I would recommend 8GiB as being a healthy amount of memory. Go with 16GiB if you can afford it, but not if it would mean sacrificing IO bandwidth.

    16GiB of DDR3-1866 if possible, but 8GiB of DDR3-1866 if not.


    will 8GB DDR3-1600 work good?
  6. Best answer
    umer24 said:
    Pinhedd said:
    umer24 said:
    Pinhedd said:
    As you mentioned, performance is more dependent on bandwidth and latency than capacity. 8GB is fine.


    I don't understand more memory is needed here or MHz for max performance?


    It's not necessarily a linear solution. Since you're using an APU I would recommend 8GiB as being a healthy amount of memory. Go with 16GiB if you can afford it, but not if it would mean sacrificing IO bandwidth.

    16GiB of DDR3-1866 if possible, but 8GiB of DDR3-1866 if not.


    will 8GB DDR3-1600 work good?


    Sure. Not as well as DDR3-1866, especially since that memory has to serve a CPU and a GPU.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics