Would like to buy new rig mainly for HD video editing and gaming.
Chose the following for the rig:
1. core i7-4770k - going to OC it to 4.2-4.5 Ghz with Corsair H100i LCS (and possibly de-lid it - good 'ol "hammer & vice" solution)
2. Asus Z87-Deluxe
3. Corsair 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz (OC)
4. HDD: Samsung SSD 840 Pro drive + 2TB SATA3 HDD
5. Crossfire - 2x Sapphire 7970 Vapor-X 3GB GPU cards
6. added Corsair AF/SP 120/140 case fans
Would an 850W PSU be sufficient to handle all the above or should I consider a 1050W PSU? Also, was thinking about getting Thermaltake's Tough Power PSU.