Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

driver wifi sony vaio svf14213

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
August 12, 2013 7:56:09 AM

Please I need driver wifi (wireless) for sony vaio svf14213 with windows 7 32bit, thanks.
a b $ Windows 7
August 12, 2013 7:58:06 AM

Look on sony's website, drivers should be located there.
August 12, 2013 11:42:53 AM

burdenbound said:
Look on sony's website, drivers should be located there.


Thanks, but on sony's website only there is driver for windows 64bit, there isn't for 32bit.
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
August 12, 2013 11:55:33 AM

Wtguerre said:
burdenbound said:
Look on sony's website, drivers should be located there.


Thanks, but on sony's website only there is driver for windows 64bit, there isn't for 32bit.


Did that laptop originally ship with 32-bit OS? Are you sure of the model # or if you are in fact using a 32 bit OS and not a 64 bit?
August 12, 2013 1:55:59 PM

burdenbound said:
Wtguerre said:
burdenbound said:
Look on sony's website, drivers should be located there.


Thanks, but on sony's website only there is driver for windows 64bit, there isn't for 32bit.


Did that laptop originally ship with 32-bit OS? Are you sure of the model # or if you are in fact using a 32 bit OS and not a 64 bit?


The original OS is windows 8 64bit, but I changed to windows 7 32bit at the request of my company, now I don't find driver wifi for 32bit.

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
August 12, 2013 2:27:59 PM
Share

Wtguerre said:
burdenbound said:
Wtguerre said:
burdenbound said:
Look on sony's website, drivers should be located there.


Thanks, but on sony's website only there is driver for windows 64bit, there isn't for 32bit.


Did that laptop originally ship with 32-bit OS? Are you sure of the model # or if you are in fact using a 32 bit OS and not a 64 bit?


The original OS is windows 8 64bit, but I changed to windows 7 32bit at the request of my company, now I don't find driver wifi for 32bit.


That would be the reason, that laptop was never intended to be run on a 32-bit operating system. You can try and look up the manufacturer that created the physical component that sony uses, they may have drivers for 32-bit operating system. Kind of strange that they made you downgrade your OS.
!