Sign in with
Your question

1000+ ping in games, speedtest 4mbps down 0.5mbps up 30ms ping

Last response: in Networking
August 13, 2013 7:12:01 AM

why??? since i started using nte it laggs like hell in any game, i have a phone, mobile phone, my laptop and sisters tablet connected (tablet wireless, mobile phone wireless, phone wireless, laptop cable) when wireless turned off the problem goes away but sister and brother are angry if i turn down wireless, what to do???
August 13, 2013 7:29:43 AM

AMDRadeonHD said:
why??? since i started using nte it laggs like hell in any game, i have a phone, mobile phone, my laptop and sisters tablet connected (tablet wireless, mobile phone wireless, phone wireless, laptop cable) when wireless turned off the problem goes away but sister and brother are angry if i turn down wireless, what to do???

Sounds like you're router sucks. See if you can find another one to try and verify if that's the issue.
m
l
August 13, 2013 7:33:48 AM

kurjack said:
AMDRadeonHD said:

Sounds like you're router sucks. See if you can find another one to try and verify if that's the issue.

cant afford new one, what to do???
m
l
!