Solved

Which one is the better card?

10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about card
  1. 1) the benchmarks say that the ati is better
    2)i hate invidia

    so plz say which one of them

    dont make another option

    thanx
  2. between the two cards you posted, I would go with the sapphire card :)
  3. Between those two I'd choose the Powercolor for the sake of the larger (and hopefully quieter) fan. The specs are identical otherwise and Powercolor and HIS are both about the same tier as far as quality goes.
  4. shracing said:
    1) the benchmarks say that the ati is better
    2)i hate invidia

    so plz say which one of them

    dont make another option

    thanx


    The SAPPHIRE is a generally a better option.
  5. Hey,keep in mind that i wont overclock them and i wont play "heavy" games on max resolutions...
    And i dont care how much noise it makes,espetially with my headphones on.
    :)
  6. Best answer
    The Q6660 Inside said:
    The SAPPHIRE is a generally a better option.


    Indeed; is cheaper in this case as well.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202004

    All 3 manufacturers have the same warranty, 2 years non transferable from date of purchase.

    About the only case I would recommend the 650ti boost over the 7850 (other than a large price difference) is if you planned on adding a second card later, as Nvidia's frame metering is currently better than AMD's.
  7. quilciri said:
    The Q6660 Inside said:
    The SAPPHIRE is a generally a better option.


    Indeed; is cheaper in this case as well.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202004

    All 3 manufacturers have the same warranty, 2 years non transferable from date of purchase.


    They also have two free games. Perhaps if he got a 7870 and sold the two games that came with it, it would be in budget.
  8. The Q6660 Inside said:
    quilciri said:
    The Q6660 Inside said:
    The SAPPHIRE is a generally a better option.


    Indeed; is cheaper in this case as well.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202004

    All 3 manufacturers have the same warranty, 2 years non transferable from date of purchase.


    They also have two free games. Perhaps if he got a 7870 and sold the two games that came with it, it would be in budget.


    Nah. I like to collect games.
    the difference between two cards is probably no more than 10 fps. :)
  9. byogamingpc said:


    you are blind or?
    I said i cant pay more than 160$.
    Read the description plz.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics