fx 4300 overclocking

Funzy Frank

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
i want to know the max vcore for a fx-4300 amd nom running at 1.55o v and 4.8ghz temp stable a 33'c. fan at 25% with thermaltake 2.0 water cooler is it possible to go higher without damage

Solution
If you're completely stable there, and the board is not heating up...I would leave it be. 1.55 vcore is the absolute max AMD engineered for the chip. You have a good OC though if it's stable and you're not experiencing any board issues. You may be ok there since you're using a 4300 on that board. If we were talking about an 8350, I would doubt you could sustain such an overclock on that board without heating up the VRMs quite bit more than they should be.

8350rocks

Distinguished
If you're completely stable there, and the board is not heating up...I would leave it be. 1.55 vcore is the absolute max AMD engineered for the chip. You have a good OC though if it's stable and you're not experiencing any board issues. You may be ok there since you're using a 4300 on that board. If we were talking about an 8350, I would doubt you could sustain such an overclock on that board without heating up the VRMs quite bit more than they should be.

Solution