I have a Samsung ATIV Book 2 NP275E5E-K01US and have just changed it over to windows 7 from windows 8(the OS that it came with). It seems that samsung does not provide drivers for windows 7 for this laptop and wanted to know if anybody knew where i could get them.
The laptop currently can't connect to to the internet because it has no driver for the ethernet or or the wi-fi. I do have another computer that I can download the drivers with and then transfer them over.
If Samsung does not provide them, likely they do not exist.
Actually I ended up finding the answer. Using the hardware IDs of each device I was able to find the model and manufacturer of each device in need of a driver. So then I just went to the website of each manufacturer and download the driver directly from them. Then I just put them on a flash drive and transferred them over.
Here's the process for getting the hardware ID for anybody else who may need it.
On the computer that needs the drivers:
1. Click start
2. Right click on Computer and click manage
3. Click Device Manager in the left pane.
4. Right click on the unidentified device and click on Properties
5. Click on the Details tab
6. Click on the Property drop down menu and click Hardware IDs
7. If there are multiple listings right click on the top one and click copy
8. Paste into google and click search
From that you should be able to find the model number and manufacturer and from there its just a matter of going to their site, finding the support page on that site and downloading the driver. Repeat for any other missing drivers