FX-8320 and Sapphire HD 6870 BF3 (and my build in general)

thethumus

Honorable
Aug 9, 2013
Hello!

So my friend made me an offer to buy his Sapphire HD 6870 for 20 euro. So due to that I got a slightly bigger budget on my gaming PC. I am mainly going to play BF3 in high/ultra at 1080p. So my question is what fps can I get with those settings and is my PC parts good:

FX-8320

Sapphire HD 6870

8GB Corsair vengeance RAM

ASUS M5A97 R2.0

Western Digital caviar blue

Corsair CX 600w PSU

I think that those are the main parts that are important tell me if I missed some and do I need an BIOS update :D

Solution
You'll average about 50 fps on high settings and 20 fps with everything maxed all the way. You shouldn't need a BIOS update unless something isn't working right.

thethumus

Honorable
Aug 9, 2013
Don't know if someone reads this even anymore, but I've been thinking and decided to change my CPU to FX-6300 because they are just the same except it has only six cores instead of eight. Due that I have more money to spend on in some other pieces in my PC like the case. So Ive been looking for a good one and my choices are Sharkoon T9 Black or Coolermaster HAF 912 plus. I like the look of the T9 more but it isn't as good build guality. Don't like the look of the HAF 912 as much but it has better build quality. So this comes all down to this: how many fans does the HAF 912 plus have, I know it has a bigger fan on the front but it also costs more and if it only has 1 or 2 fans I will go for the Sharkoon T9. If someone ones the HAF 912 plus or knows someone who has it can you tell me how many fans it has, Thanks!