I cant seem load Windows 7 or 8 properly. Since windows 8 doesnt have that specific button to go to Safe mode, all I can do is wait for a miracle happen for it to go into troubleshoot setting.
Here is what happen;
1. First run (MOBO Asus F2A85M-LE with A8-5600k), when reach the window logo screen, windows 8 automatically installed something and restart.
2. Whenever it reach the window screen, it will restart.
What I have tried;
1. Reattaching CPU fan, because thinking it causes the CPU overheat.
2. Replacing Windows 8 HDD with HDD with Windows 7, same result.
3. Tried changing 'Try and Error' with BIOS setting, doesnt work?
So am I missing something or I did something wrong here?
Im currently using the same PC but in 'safe mode with networking' , I cant install the driver etc2 because of safe mode. So how do I fix it?