Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Windows host process (Rundll32)

Last response: in Windows Vista
Share
August 18, 2013 12:38:48 PM

I keep getting script eror messages, so as I was going thru programs and deleting some I came acrooss one call Playtopus. My daughter is 13 so I thought she downloaded but she has never seen it. When I tride to uninstall it, it came up with the name Windows host process Rundll32. Ok so I figure its a virus. But my iobot says its not. but when I try to uninstall it I get a message from my iobot that I am deleting something that i shouldnt be. HELP!!!
I already have been looking thru on this site and did evrthing I could find that would remove the message of it stopping working, but I dont think it will till IO uninstal Playtopus

Best solution

August 18, 2013 1:14:27 PM

Maybe this helps: http://www.dotfab.com/resources/how-to-remove-adware-pl... And think about a (better) virus scanner.
Share
August 18, 2013 5:23:03 PM

noidea_77 said:
Maybe this helps: http://www.dotfab.com/resources/how-to-remove-adware-pl... And think about a (better) virus scanner.


:bounce:  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Have had an awesome day doing this today!!!! THANK YOU!!!! but the script error message still comes up. was it supposed to be taken care in that virus remover steps?
m
0
l
Related resources
August 19, 2013 4:10:12 AM

Laura Brewer said:
noidea_77 said:
Maybe this helps: http://www.dotfab.com/resources/how-to-remove-adware-pl... And think about a (better) virus scanner.


:bounce:  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Have had an awesome day doing this today!!!! THANK YOU!!!! but the script error message still comes up. was it supposed to be taken care in that virus remover steps?

Is it a script error in the webbrowser or in windows? Do you have the name of the script?
m
0
l
August 19, 2013 7:58:25 PM

noidea_77 said:
Laura Brewer said:
noidea_77 said:
Maybe this helps: http://www.dotfab.com/resources/how-to-remove-adware-pl... And think about a (better) virus scanner.


:bounce:  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Have had an awesome day doing this today!!!! THANK YOU!!!! but the script error message still comes up. was it supposed to be taken care in that virus remover steps?

Is it a script error in the webbrowser or in windows? Do you have the name of the script?


m
0
l
August 19, 2013 8:04:23 PM

it is a script error in ie i guess. it says script error. i click yes or no for it to continue giving them top me. I always get one when I come to thispage right here where we are talking. i actually get them at every site. my Pc is acting really wierd now. it has completely shut off twice today. I got a blue screen in January, so I got my disk out that came withit new, and redid the whiole thing. It has sat since march till now cause it wasw at my sons house till I got all my stuff from there. and he didnt use it. But anyway now it says my disk it full. it shows it too. But I havent put hardy anything on here.Gateway and it had Windows 9 in it yesterday, but today it is windows 7 so wierd!!
m
0
l
August 19, 2013 8:04:28 PM

it is a script error in ie i guess. it says script error. i click yes or no for it to continue giving them top me. I always get one when I come to thispage right here where we are talking. i actually get them at every site. my Pc is acting really wierd now. it has completely shut off twice today. I got a blue screen in January, so I got my disk out that came withit new, and redid the whiole thing. It has sat since march till now cause it wasw at my sons house till I got all my stuff from there. and he didnt use it. But anyway now it says my disk it full. it shows it too. But I havent put hardy anything on here.Gateway and it had Windows 9 in it yesterday, but today it is windows 7 so wierd!!
m
0
l
August 20, 2013 12:03:24 AM

Well, sounds like you need professional helps now. It was obviously not the only virus on the disk.
m
0
l
!