Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Toshiba Satellite C850 - PCI Simple Communications Controller

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
August 20, 2013 8:56:45 AM

Satellite C850 - PCI Simple Communications Controller.

My Lan is not connecting
August 20, 2013 8:59:18 AM

Toshiba Satellite C850 win 7 64bit - shows not installed 'PCI Simple Communications Controller'
My LAN is not connecting. Pls help
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
August 20, 2013 9:01:17 AM

Download the chipset and LAN drivers from Toshiba and install it.
m
0
l
Related resources
August 20, 2013 9:11:26 AM

noidea_77 said:
Download the chipset and LAN drivers from Toshiba and install it.


Dear, Not available seperate PCI Simple Communications Controller driver ?

m
0
l

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
August 20, 2013 9:20:11 AM

manohararen said:
noidea_77 said:
Download the chipset and LAN drivers from Toshiba and install it.


Dear, Not available seperate PCI Simple Communications Controller driver ?


It's part of the chipset drivers!
Share
July 4, 2014 2:56:22 PM

manohararen said:
Satellite C850 - PCI Simple Communications Controller.

My Lan is not connecting


m
0
l
!