Solved

Will my cpu bottleneck my gpu

I have a amd a6-3650 and I am getting a amd gigabyte 7950 will it bottleneck with a 1920 x 1080 monitor .

And if you want to know other specs just ask
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cpu bottleneck gpu
  1. Your CPU will likely be the bottleneck in that build.
  2. aaab said:
    Your CPU will likely be the bottleneck in that build.


    Well what cpu and board would you suggest that is fairly cheap
  3. Mikmono317 said:
    aaab said:
    Your CPU will likely be the bottleneck in that build.


    Well what cpu and board would you suggest that is fairly cheap


    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd6300wmhkbox

    And

    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-m5a97ler20

    My friend got both of these and a 7950, runs like a champ.
  4. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd6300wmhkbox

    And

    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-m5a97ler20

    My friend got both of these and a 7950, runs like a champ.

    Thank you just about to order:

    -gigabyte 7950
    -nzxt 220
    -fx-6300
    -asus m5a97 motherboard
    -corsair 600w modular psu
    all for 750 bucks (with shipping and taxes) from newegg
    if there is any conflicting parts please tell me (i have a hard drive, fans and other things from my year old pc) so I'm good there.
  5. Mikmono317 said:


    Thank you just about to order:

    -gigabyte 7950
    -nzxt 220
    -fx-6300
    -asus m5a97 motherboard
    -corsair 600w modular psu
    all for 750 bucks (with shipping and taxes) from newegg
    if there is any conflicting parts please tell me (i have a hard drive, fans and other things from my year old pc) so I'm good there.

    Don't get the m5a97, get the m5a97 R2.0 or the m5a97 LE R2.0.

    Also don't get the CX600, they are poorly made and loud, get this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207013&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=
  6. SamGriffiths said:
    Mikmono317 said:


    Thank you just about to order:

    -gigabyte 7950
    -nzxt 220
    -fx-6300
    -asus m5a97 motherboard
    -corsair 600w modular psu
    all for 750 bucks (with shipping and taxes) from newegg
    if there is any conflicting parts please tell me (i have a hard drive, fans and other things from my year old pc) so I'm good there.


    Don't get the m5a97, get the m5a97 R2.0 or the m5a97 LE R2.0.

    Also don't get the CX600, they are poorly made and loud, get this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207013&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

    I will look at reviews of the xfx psu and Corsair psu to compair but I am getting the le r2.0 sorry I didn't know that was needed
  7. Best answer
    Mikmono317 said:
    SamGriffiths said:
    Mikmono317 said:


    Thank you just about to order:

    -gigabyte 7950
    -nzxt 220
    -fx-6300
    -asus m5a97 motherboard
    -corsair 600w modular psu
    all for 750 bucks (with shipping and taxes) from newegg
    if there is any conflicting parts please tell me (i have a hard drive, fans and other things from my year old pc) so I'm good there.


    Don't get the m5a97, get the m5a97 R2.0 or the m5a97 LE R2.0.

    Also don't get the CX600, they are poorly made and loud, get this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207013&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=


    I will look at reviews of the xfx psu and Corsair psu to compair but I am getting the le r2.0 sorry I didn't know that was needed


    Yeah, it's all right =P just making sure because that would be a real mistake getting the m5a97.

    These guys are some of the only ones I trust when it comes to PSUs.
    http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/XFX-PRO-650-W-Core-Edition-Power-Supply-Review/1165/10
    They really know their stuff.
Ask a new question

Read More

GPUs Bottleneck CPUs Components AMD