Solved

i need help!!

i was wondering if could run bf4/bf3 ultra or close to ultra but i dont know if i have to upgrade or not... help! my specs are: gpu:amd radeon hd 7970 ghz eddition cpu:amd fx 6300 six cores clocked at 4.2 ghz. i would like to run both of those games nearly maxed out with 50+ fps with a 1600x900 resolution.. can i do it??
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about question
  1. Hello. With this resoliution and specs you definetely should get 50-60 FPS at BF3.
    Sorry, but i can't answer to BF4, because it isn't released yet, but it should be playable at ultra.
  2. You should be fine the way thing look right now
  3. should i upgrade from my video card i have right now or upgrade to a 9xxx series card when it comes out sometime in october
  4. topprospect said:
    should i upgrade from my video card i have right now or upgrade to a 9xxx series card when it comes out sometime in october


    If you can afford it, yes however since it is just released it is most likely going to be pretty expensive.
  5. RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    should i upgrade from my video card i have right now or upgrade to a 9xxx series card when it comes out sometime in october


    If you can afford it, yes however since it is just released it is most likely going to be pretty expensive.

    but the question is.. do i NEED too?
  6. topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    should i upgrade from my video card i have right now or upgrade to a 9xxx series card when it comes out sometime in october


    If you can afford it, yes however since it is just released it is most likely going to be pretty expensive.

    but the question is.. do i NEED too?



    In short, NO :).
  7. RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    should i upgrade from my video card i have right now or upgrade to a 9xxx series card when it comes out sometime in october


    If you can afford it, yes however since it is just released it is most likely going to be pretty expensive.

    but the question is.. do i NEED too? ok good (:


    In short, NO :).
  8. but i will consider getting one if the price isnt too big (hopping around 400+$) but the perfromance has to be huge. how much better will it be compared to the 7970 ghz eddition OC'ed?
  9. topprospect said:
    but i will consider getting one if the price isnt too big (hopping around 400+$) but the perfromance has to be huge. how much better will it be compared to the 7970 ghz eddition OC'ed?


    Expect maybe a 30% fps increase.
  10. RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    but i will consider getting one if the price isnt too big (hopping around 400+$) but the perfromance has to be huge. how much better will it be compared to the 7970 ghz eddition OC'ed?


    Expect maybe a 30% fps increase.

    how much fps will that be?
  11. topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    but i will consider getting one if the price isnt too big (hopping around 400+$) but the perfromance has to be huge. how much better will it be compared to the 7970 ghz eddition OC'ed?


    Expect maybe a 30% fps increase.

    how much fps will that be?



    Ehh I'd say around 10-20. Now that I think about it probably not best to upgrade.
  12. RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    but i will consider getting one if the price isnt too big (hopping around 400+$) but the perfromance has to be huge. how much better will it be compared to the 7970 ghz eddition OC'ed?


    Expect maybe a 30% fps increase.

    how much fps will that be?



    Ehh I'd say around 10-20. Now that I think about it probably not best to upgrade.

    lol i heard the cards are like 450$-500$ without tax/shipping and the card that i have is only 400$. not worth it right?
  13. Best answer
    topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    but i will consider getting one if the price isnt too big (hopping around 400+$) but the perfromance has to be huge. how much better will it be compared to the 7970 ghz eddition OC'ed?


    Expect maybe a 30% fps increase.

    how much fps will that be?



    Ehh I'd say around 10-20. Now that I think about it probably not best to upgrade.

    lol i heard the cards are like 450$-500$ without tax/shipping and the card that i have is only 400$. not worth it right?



    Yea, you should be fine if you want to run BF4 maxed out, (maybe a few details turned a notch down but probably not noticeable).
  14. RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    RazerZ said:
    topprospect said:
    but i will consider getting one if the price isnt too big (hopping around 400+$) but the perfromance has to be huge. how much better will it be compared to the 7970 ghz eddition OC'ed?


    Expect maybe a 30% fps increase.

    how much fps will that be?



    Ehh I'd say around 10-20. Now that I think about it probably not best to upgrade.

    lol i heard the cards are like 450$-500$ without tax/shipping and the card that i have is only 400$. not worth it right?



    Yea, you should be fine if you want to run BF4 maxed out, (maybe a few details turned a notch down but probably not noticeable).


    at my rez and a single monitor i think il be fine (: (what youve been saying)
Ask a new question

Read More

AMD Systems