Solved

Intel Ivy bridge VS Intel Haswell VS Amd Vishera

hello guys which one of those getting the better fps in cpu demanding games like crysis 3

first Intel Ivy i5-3470 + 7870 xT motherboard : Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H

second Intel Haswell I5-4570 + 7870 XT motherboard : ASRock B85M Socket 1150

Third Amd fx-8320 or 8350 + 7870 XT motherboard : Gigabyte GA-970A-D3

Fourth Amd fx-6300 + 7950 3gb motherboard : Gigabyte GA-970A-D3

so which one of those is the best build guys ?????
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about intel ivy bridge intel haswell amd vishera
  1. Best answer
    i would go with haswell, but thats just me and i usually build intel. haswell also leaves you with a socket that can accept the next gen chips.
  2. so the haswell better than the ivy or the two give the same performance and is this motherboard is good ASRock B85M Socket 1150
  3. Just like Sandy Bridge let you use next gen chips, or Ivy bridge, or haswell may.... No. However, he's right in that the Haswell setup should be the fastest, then Ivy bridge, then fx6300 + 7950, then last would be the fx 8320/8350 with 7870xt.
  4. Swordkd said:
    Just like Sandy Bridge let you use next gen chips, or Ivy bridge, or haswell may.... No. However, he's right in that the Haswell setup should be the fastest, then Ivy bridge, then fx6300 + 7950, then last would be the fx 8320/8350 with 7870xt.


    the 5th gen chips will be 1150, just like haswell, so, yes.
  5. daswilhelm said:
    Swordkd said:
    Just like Sandy Bridge let you use next gen chips, or Ivy bridge, or haswell may.... No. However, he's right in that the Haswell setup should be the fastest, then Ivy bridge, then fx6300 + 7950, then last would be the fx 8320/8350 with 7870xt.


    the 5th gen chips will be 1150, just like haswell, so, yes.


    so i should go with haswell then but what about this board ASRock B85M Socket 1150
  6. theres a few asrock b85m versions. asrock makes some decent boards from what i hear. ive only used one asrock build for a customer, wasnt to sure about it at first, but it built well for me and my customer is happy, so no complaints.
  7. daswilhelm said:
    theres a few asrock b85m versions. asrock makes some decent boards from what i hear. ive only used one asrock build for a customer, wasnt to sure about it at first, but it built well for me and my customer is happy, so no complaints.


    so does it support the oc and crossfirex and is it sound card good or not ?
  8. which board in particular are you looking at, like i mentioned theres a few different b85m boards from asrock.
  9. daswilhelm said:
    which board in particular are you looking at, like i mentioned theres a few different b85m boards from asrock.


    this one http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B85M/
  10. no overclock considering its the b85 ( you would need the Z87 to OC) and you aren't using an unlocked CPU ( you would need the "K" version as well).

    it does support crossfire and has standard onboard sound, which is fine
  11. daswilhelm said:
    no overclock considering its the b85 ( you would need the Z87 to OC) and you aren't using an unlocked CPU ( you would need the "K" version as well).

    it does support crossfire and has standard onboard sound, which is fine


    so which board is the best from all of those 3

    Fatal1ty H87 Performance http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20H87%20Performance/

    H87 Pro4
    http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H87%20Pro4/

    B85M
    http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B85M/
  12. if you want to overclock, the b85 is out of the question, just make sure you change your cpu to the 4670K. (must be a K to overclock). as far as the two Z87's go, the fatality is prob best (better on board sound and a higher OC potential). but i would save a few bucks and get the Pro4, but thats just me.
  13. daswilhelm said:
    if you want to overclock, the b85 is out of the question, just make sure you change your cpu to the 4670K. (must be a K to overclock). as far as the two Z87's go, the fatality is prob best (better on board sound and a higher OC potential). but i would save a few bucks and get the Pro4, but thats just me.


    which pro 4 do you mean ?

    and what do you think of those

    7950 + 3470 + Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H

    or

    7870 xt + 4570 + Fatal1ty H87 Performance
  14. you mentioned overclock before, is that something you want to do? because none of those listed options would work.

    the pro4 i mentioned is the one you linked
Ask a new question

Read More

AMD FPS CPUs Games Motherboards Intel