660 ti gpu boost problems

neithyn

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
im playing assassins creed 3 and my 660 ti wont use its gpu boost and im getting 35fps-45fps the normal clock is 1019mhz and thats where its staying and it wont go to 1200mhz, its gpu boost. what do i do?

Solution
i would clean install your drivers incase its a problem with them, download driver fusion and the latest nvidia drivers.

uninstall current driver and dont restart.
run driver fusion nvidia driver cleaner and restart.
install nvidia driver.

also what antivirus are you using, if its avast i would remove it as it can cause random system performance and other problems.

commodo internet security and AVG are good alternatives.

i would also get ccleaner and run the file cleaner then the registry cleaner multiple times till it finds no more errors, do this after reinstalling the drivers and removing avast if you use it.

neithyn

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013

max was 60% :/ but how do i check if its disabled?

neithyn

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013

fx-8350 OC@ 4.1ghz 1.320v-max (stock cooler, 50c max)
16 gb ram 1600mhz
2TB of storage
650w +80 certified PSU

i would clean install your drivers incase its a problem with them, download driver fusion and the latest nvidia drivers.

uninstall current driver and dont restart.
run driver fusion nvidia driver cleaner and restart.
install nvidia driver.

also what antivirus are you using, if its avast i would remove it as it can cause random system performance and other problems.

commodo internet security and AVG are good alternatives.

i would also get ccleaner and run the file cleaner then the registry cleaner multiple times till it finds no more errors, do this after reinstalling the drivers and removing avast if you use it.

Solution