Which 850-Watt Power Supply is better? Corsair Enthusiast or Corsair TX?

Solution

Depends upon what ya looking for..... If ya judge value by how hard it hits ya wallet, then yes, the AX is above the HX series. And if ya get a sense of satisfaction about "being green", then again, AX series and it's higher efficiency ratings puts it on top.

However, if ya interested interested in delivering clean and stable power to ya system's components, the AX series can't quite stand up to the HX here....the HX has lower ripple and better voltage stability than the AX, hence, the knock down. Both get 10,0 jonnyguru ratings ... but from the reviews I have read in the 850 watt category, the HX consistently gets better slightly marks in those two categories and they...

Deus Gladiorum

Distinguished

Depends upon what ya looking for..... If ya judge value by how hard it hits ya wallet, then yes, the AX is above the HX series. And if ya get a sense of satisfaction about "being green", then again, AX series and it's higher efficiency ratings puts it on top.

However, if ya interested interested in delivering clean and stable power to ya system's components, the AX series can't quite stand up to the HX here....the HX has lower ripple and better voltage stability than the AX, hence, the knock down. Both get 10,0 jonnyguru ratings ... but from the reviews I have read in the 850 watt category, the HX consistently gets better slightly marks in those two categories and they are more important to me than a few cents a month on my power bill.

Solution