I have 256 total graphics on my LENOVO 3000n100 but it cant run gta 4 can any body HELP ME please!

Solution
Completely agree with the above^. That laptop will never ever ever run that game ever the end. You need a gaming desktop or spend $2000 or more on a gaming laptop if you want to run that or any top tear game period.

From all of the reviews I could find that laptop has "low-end Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 graphics card with 256MB of video RAM" and that means short a few casual games that laptop will not play games at all sorry.

haider95

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

Yeah you're gonna need a much better laptop than that to run GTA4. Invest in a desktop instead.

Completely agree with the above^. That laptop will never ever ever run that game ever the end. You need a gaming desktop or spend $2000 or more on a gaming laptop if you want to run that or any top tear game period.

From all of the reviews I could find that laptop has "low-end Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 graphics card with 256MB of video RAM" and that means short a few casual games that laptop will not play games at all sorry.

Solution