Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Graphic card for 1600X900 resolution gaming?

Tags:
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 30, 2013 6:36:32 AM

I have windows 7 32bit;
Intel Core 2 (Quad) 2.5Ghz processor;
2GB Ram(can buy another 2GB ram if required);

I want to run some games such as GTA IV,Crysis2...etc..
Which is the best graphic card for this purpose??Well my budget is a bit tight..6000 INR
August 30, 2013 6:41:07 AM

looks like your system will not handle in those specs... even if you get a high end GPU it will still bottleneck..
m
0
l
August 30, 2013 7:03:01 AM

ShaBaz Khan said:
looks like your system will not handle in those specs... even if you get a high end GPU it will still bottleneck..


So what more do i need to buy other than a GPU??
m
0
l
Related resources
August 30, 2013 7:08:44 AM

tshub99 said:
ShaBaz Khan said:
looks like your system will not handle in those specs... even if you get a high end GPU it will still bottleneck..


So what more do i need to buy other than a GPU??

The games u mentioned... are games that require a good GPU...advanced quad core cpu..and approx 6gb ddr3 ram.....only than u will enjoy decent FPS..other wise if you upgrade your build..it will only run those games in low-medium settings....... at about 800*600 resl.
m
0
l
August 30, 2013 7:12:12 AM

tshub99 said:
I have windows 7 32bit;
Intel Core 2 (Quad) 2.5Ghz processor;
2GB Ram(can buy another 2GB ram if required);

I want to run some games such as GTA IV,Crysis2...etc..
Which is the best graphic card for this purpose??Well my budget is a bit tight..6000 INR


Firstly, what power supply do you have?

I have a similar spec system to you. I recently bought a Geforce GTX 460 2nd hand off Ebay for £47 (which is 4783INR according to Google) which plays most games nicely. Yes, definitely get an extra 2Gb of RAM, that will help a lot.
m
0
l
August 30, 2013 7:24:55 AM

gopher1369 said:
tshub99 said:
I have windows 7 32bit;
Intel Core 2 (Quad) 2.5Ghz processor;
2GB Ram(can buy another 2GB ram if required);

I want to run some games such as GTA IV,Crysis2...etc..
Which is the best graphic card for this purpose??Well my budget is a bit tight..6000 INR


Firstly, what power supply do you have?

I have a similar spec system to you. I recently bought a Geforce GTX 460 2nd hand off Ebay for £47 (which is 4783INR according to Google) which plays most games nicely. Yes, definitely get an extra 2Gb of RAM, that will help a lot.


Well I have no idea about my power supply..It would be nice if you could tell me what should be the required supply...

m
0
l

Best solution

September 1, 2013 12:27:56 PM

The power supply unit should have a sticker on the side which will tell you the make and model, as well as how much power it is able to supply. You'll need to take the sides off your case to find it.

The Geforce GTX 460 for example needs a power supply capable of supplying at a minimum 450 watts and 26 amps, according to Nvidia.

Share
!