Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Is this a good 27" monitor?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 30, 2013 10:53:53 AM

As the title say...is this a good monitor for the current price?
Dell U2713HM

More about : good monitor

Best solution

August 30, 2013 11:16:02 AM

Its very good but i wouldnt go for IT
INSTEAD I WOULD GO FOR THE
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Share
a b C Monitor
August 30, 2013 11:18:01 AM

It's very expensive, and for gaming I'm not a big fan of the 8ms response time. Something 5ms or lower would be better.
m
0
l
Related resources
August 30, 2013 12:01:43 PM

Shaik Farooq said:
Phosphonothioic said:
Shaik Farooq said:
Its very good but i wouldnt go for IT
INSTEAD I WOULD GO FOR THE
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


PLS vs IPS...am I sacrificing anything noticable?


Its Your call if You want the best then for for IPS



I've been poking around the forums here and doing "PLS vs IPS" searches through Google. I don't think it's anything my eyes are going to get cranky over. The price of the monitor you suggested is great and it's aesthetically pleasing. I'll keep digging.
m
0
l
August 30, 2013 12:11:14 PM

Phosphonothioic said:
Shaik Farooq said:
Phosphonothioic said:
Shaik Farooq said:
Its very good but i wouldnt go for IT
INSTEAD I WOULD GO FOR THE
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


PLS vs IPS...am I sacrificing anything noticable?


Its Your call if You want the best then for for IPS



I've been poking around the forums here and doing "PLS vs IPS" searches through Google. I don't think it's anything my eyes are going to get cranky over. The price of the monitor you suggested is great and it's aesthetically pleasing. I'll keep digging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjYLGLs65c

m
0
l
a b C Monitor
August 30, 2013 2:08:47 PM

Phosphonothioic said:
As the title say...is this a good monitor for the current price?
Dell U2713HM


My opinion for the qnix or the asus and the IPS vs PLS imo they both so close you want go wrong with either one and imo i dont think the dell is worth is the extra $$$
m
0
l
!