2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
14-16 in, not too picky
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Something decent for what my needs are.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable, but with some power please
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop?
Yes, league.of legends, starcraft 2, other MMORPGS
Around medium settings
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photo editing, microsoft office
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I like newegg, and amazon, but am open to other sites
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2-3 years while.I finish University
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
No preference, this is just more of an extra
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Any good quality machine I will consider
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I I am going to school for computer science. I already have a gaming desktop capable of all my needs. this laptop will be used mainly for school work in Microsoft Office. and will be usED for light gaming. I also have a Nikon d 5100, and like to edit pictures.