Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Does anyone know anything about the Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
August 31, 2013 1:55:02 PM

I've tried researching it but I can't find much info other than whats on the Newegg page.

Does it compete with the Asus M5A97 R2.0?

Thanks guys! Here's the newegg page.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

More about : gigabyte 970a d3p

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
August 31, 2013 2:01:18 PM

Acrilyc said:
I've tried researching it but I can't find much info other than whats on the Newegg page.

Does it compete with the Asus M5A97 R2.0?

Thanks guys! Here's the newegg page.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


The Asus mobo uses better parts, and I would pay $25 more and get it.
m
0
l
August 31, 2013 2:04:59 PM

RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
I've tried researching it but I can't find much info other than whats on the Newegg page.

Does it compete with the Asus M5A97 R2.0?

Thanks guys! Here's the newegg page.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


The Asus mobo uses better parts, and I would pay $25 more and get it.


That's what I was thinking. but I really like that color scheme on the Gigabyte. lol, I'll still end up with the Asus I'm sure.
m
0
l
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
August 31, 2013 2:13:39 PM

Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
I've tried researching it but I can't find much info other than whats on the Newegg page.

Does it compete with the Asus M5A97 R2.0?

Thanks guys! Here's the newegg page.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


The Asus mobo uses better parts, and I would pay $25 more and get it.


That's what I was thinking. but I really like that color scheme on the Gigabyte. lol, I'll still end up with the Asus I'm sure.


If you want a better one than the Asus and want a black color scheme get this one, it is a bit more than the Asus however.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
0
l
August 31, 2013 2:22:39 PM

RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
I've tried researching it but I can't find much info other than whats on the Newegg page.

Does it compete with the Asus M5A97 R2.0?

Thanks guys! Here's the newegg page.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


The Asus mobo uses better parts, and I would pay $25 more and get it.


That's what I was thinking. but I really like that color scheme on the Gigabyte. lol, I'll still end up with the Asus I'm sure.


If you want a better one than the Asus and want a black color scheme get this one, it is a bit more than the Asus however.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


I wish. But as I'm doing my best to get the best stuff for the money, I have to settle for stuff wether I like the color or not. But thanks for the suggestion!

I do plan to upgrade to a very nice motherboard after a year or so, though.
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
August 31, 2013 2:27:07 PM

Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
I've tried researching it but I can't find much info other than whats on the Newegg page.

Does it compete with the Asus M5A97 R2.0?

Thanks guys! Here's the newegg page.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


The Asus mobo uses better parts, and I would pay $25 more and get it.


That's what I was thinking. but I really like that color scheme on the Gigabyte. lol, I'll still end up with the Asus I'm sure.


If you want a better one than the Asus and want a black color scheme get this one, it is a bit more than the Asus however.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


I wish. But as I'm doing my best to get the best stuff for the money, I have to settle for stuff wether I like the color or not. But thanks for the suggestion!

I do plan to upgrade to a very nice motherboard after a year or so, though.


Ah I see... Well good luck and don't forget to close this thread with a solution:) 
m
0
l
August 31, 2013 2:29:32 PM

RazerZ said:
Ah I see... Well good luck and don't forget to close this thread with a solution:) 


You got it man! But, one more thing, would the Gigabyte still be a deal, and good motherboard? I don't plan to do overclocking, and if I do it will be very little. It's also for gaming.I'll be putting an FX 8320 in it.
m
0
l

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
August 31, 2013 2:31:34 PM

Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Ah I see... Well good luck and don't forget to close this thread with a solution:) 


You got it man! But, one more thing, would the Gigabyte still be a deal, and good motherboard? I don't plan to do overclocking, and if I do it will be very little. It's also for gaming.I'll be putting an FX 8320 in it.


Oh well if you plan to do little overlocking, then yea go for the gigabyte.

Share
August 31, 2013 2:35:05 PM

RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Ah I see... Well good luck and don't forget to close this thread with a solution:) 


You got it man! But, one more thing, would the Gigabyte still be a deal, and good motherboard? I don't plan to do overclocking, and if I do it will be very little. It's also for gaming. I'll be putting an FX 8320 in it.


Oh well if you plan to do little overlocking, then yea go for the gigabyte.



Alright. Because they seem to have similar features and all. Eventually I'll spend $200-300 on a nice Mobo.

Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it!
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 81 V Motherboard
August 31, 2013 2:38:17 PM

Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Acrilyc said:
RazerZ said:
Ah I see... Well good luck and don't forget to close this thread with a solution:) 


You got it man! But, one more thing, would the Gigabyte still be a deal, and good motherboard? I don't plan to do overclocking, and if I do it will be very little. It's also for gaming. I'll be putting an FX 8320 in it.


Oh well if you plan to do little overlocking, then yea go for the gigabyte.



Alright. Because they seem to have similar features and all. Eventually I'll spend $200-300 on a nice Mobo.

Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it!


No problem
m
0
l
October 30, 2013 2:51:40 PM

Well, it seems to have 4 slots for cooling fans. I currently have this motherboard and its a dream imo.
m
0
l
!